Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global e-Commerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses in seven countries, including Retail, third party marketplaces, e-Commerce platforms, web services for developers.
The RBS group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
Process quality is a set of process and Audit mechanism to improve the process capability of catalog creation and updating process. The main focus is to eliminate the source of a defect and establish the control mechanism for the influencing factors of defects
Amazon’s Retail Business Services (RBS) team is looking for a dynamic and talented Quality Expert for Quality Assurance. If you are a talented, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic Quality Assurance personnel who is passionate about quality and delivering the best customer service, then we want to hear from you!
· Measure catalog quality from process aspects and trigger the defects patterns for systemic fix
· Conducts regular audits of activities related to functional area and educates the team on quality errors
· Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement
· Use data to drive decisions related to operational issues and highlights issues to be corrected.
· Responsible for providing support for data collection, preparing reports, and where appropriate pushing back & realigning expectations to multiple stakeholders
· Monitoring & Coordinating E2E Catalog Quality improvements
· Responsible for effective planning and execution for onboarding the new task without impacting quality.
· Conducting Weekly meeting with process owners to drive the Quality improvement actions and piloting the solutions
· Root cause analysis and contribute to write correction of error (COE)
· Proactively identify the defects in the process and suggest solutions to prevent the defects
· Experienced in training and mentoring the process associates
· Owns goals and targets for QA such as defect reduction and catalog quality improvements and manages escalations for predefined tasks
· Executes process-wide priority projects to improve operations performance in association with the operations team
§ Bachelor’s degree
§ Fluent in English, Spanish And Basic Portuguese
§ Experience in manufacturing/product quality. quality assurance
§ Experience in SQL/ ETL
§ FMEA & SPC hands on experience
§ Experience in 7 QC Tools
§ Experience in creating excel macros
§ Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player.
§ Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and influence others without authority.
§ Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
§ Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.
§ Proficient in Excel
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 17 días