• To provide guidance and leadership to the personnel under his/her supervision by following policies and purchasing procedures to be able to achieve financial and operational metrics for the company before the end of the year.
• Establish 1:1 performance review with direct reports to identify improvements and training needs as well as career path for succession planning.
• To lead the negotiation for local commodities with the end goal to establish the conditions of services and price with raw materials, direct material or MRO suppliers based on established cost and quality targets.
• Ensures that the supplier base meets MAXON quality system requirements. In addition, ensures that the supplier base is meeting MAXON's targets for delivery, lead time and cost reduction (price). Coordinate meetings with the suppliers in conjunction with Supplier Quality Engineer to address supplier performance and identify actions for improvements.
• To develop and implement cost reduction initiatives in raw material and/or MRO purchases and coordinate necessary activities with the related team working on this activity such engineering, supplier quality, manufacturing, etc.
• Prepare weekly-monthly charts to report metrics progress (On-time Delivery / Inventory Status / MPS Attainment / PPV / Invoice Aging Report / RTV / Shortages Report / Cost Reduction Projects and Ariba Events) as well as the strategic actions to be able to meet goals by the end of the year.
Experiencia y requisitos
• Education Level: Bachelor Degree
• Professional Certification: Business Administration, International Business or Engineering
• Experience: 3 to 5 years in similar position
• English: Advanced
• Computer knowledge: Manejo de Projecto
• Project Management /Manejo de Microsoft/Microsoft Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Skills: Contabilidad de costos Básica/Finanza/ Basic Cost Accounting/Finances, Compras Estratégicas / Strategic Procurement, APICS/ CPSM Certification