Public Sector Sales Head Mexico-18007584Descripción Job Background / Business Context
Treasury and Trade Solutions (“TTS”) is a leading provider of cash management and trade to financial institutions, public sector and corporate clients around the world. With a global network spanning 100+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and effective treasury solutions.
TTS offers a broad range of treasury solutions, including cash management, commercial cards, trade services and trade finance. Our global platform is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. It provides clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their accounts, financial positions, working capital and supply chain around the world. Combined with a worldwide network of dedicated and experienced professionals, TTS is well suited to serve clients anywhere they do business.
Success is measured in part by the strong collaboration and partnership with TTS Sales team members, cross functional TTS partners and Public Sector relationship managers globally.
· Key objective is to increase penetration of the Bank’s TTS services within the existing client base as well as acquiring new clients for the Bank across Latin American public sector client segments.
· This role focuses on leading the TTS specific Public Sector clients’ sales origination, pipeline development, customer revenue growth and retention for Public Sector companies in Mexico.
· The person in this role will be assigned to and manage a team with a defined portfolio of Public Sector clients, with product and sector expertise, responsible for TTS new cross-sell and retention, in addition to managing a team of product / solution sales.
· Trusted Advisors to Public Sector clients for complex cash management, treasury and working capital, and trade services across the Latin America region.
· The person will be given hands-on training and be responsible for the Global TTS relationship and client’s portfolio comprising of Public Sector Client that are both parented in Mexico or with Mexican subsidiaries as well as internal staff.
· Develop Our People and be seen as a Champion of Progress who delivers value to client and partners alike
Possesses in-depth knowledge of TTS and other banking products
· The candidate will need to very quickly develop into an expert on Cash Management and Trade product solutions.
Strong marketing and selling skills & ‘customer first’ mind-set.
Proven track record in sale of cash management, trade, and / or technology based consulting solutions.
Managed large client relationship from a banking or product perspective
Has Managed Teams
Strong communication skills (written & verbal) and inter-personal skills. Persuasive and articulate personality. Excellent interpersonal skills to deal internally and externally with clients
Good team skills
Strong organizational & planning skills: the ability to manage & synthesize many pieces of solution / technical data into a single, flowing solution within tight timeline
Strong leadership skills
Recognized execution skills – entrepreneurial approach
Ability to manage in a matrix environment
Persuasive, inquisitive, pro-active, and articulate in asking questions and enthusiasm to learn
Strong team player that interacts well with service, implementation, product and coverage partners
· Minimum of 10+ years’ experience, preferably in Transaction Services origination and business management and/or Global Banking relationship management
· Undergraduate, and preferably a Master’s degree
· Previous Experience managing teams or In Country Experience
· Strong and demonstrated TTS product knowledge and leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence their performance.
· Respond quickly to market trends and developments to be first in front of clients with solutions
No Relocation Ubicación principal: LATAM-MEX-DF-Miguel HidalgoPuesto: VentasHorario: Tiempo completoNivel educativo: Titulo Universitario /
• The Sr. Payroll Accountant will be responsible of: o Process all the activities related to payroll including checks, taxes, employee benefits payments, etc. o...
Desde Stryker Professional Latin America, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 19 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 18 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 16 días