Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values ??that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
To Coordinate the management of CeaP projects in JuP1 involving Quality Assurance
Primary customer contact for product quality issues at customer (P2P, 0-Km and Field failures)
Lead customer communication for Product Quality Issues
Coordinate containment activities of delivered product to customer and Warehouse.
Follow-up customer complaint process to increase customer satisfaction
• Keep informed the VS about Quality issues with customers
• Participant at Q-Focus Point provide regular Q-reporting CRI, 0-Km, Field and P2P results, Open QC’s status / timing.
• Serves as a coach for new engineers
• Follow-up of BOSCH CDQ’s, AE-DI’s and DMD’s. Initiates CIP process reviews and leads procedures and instruction updates for the area.
• Expert use of Quality tools (Quality Gates, Problem solving techniques, Product and Process Audits)
• Active participation and support to reach safety, quality and environmental plant goals.
Knowledge and compliance to customer and Bosch requirements.
• Confirmation of containment actions and effectiveness of corrective actions on the shop floor in case of customer claims. 8D process monitoring with responsible, MQE, PQA, Development, application etc.
• Tracks the 8D progress to achieve 8D closure in less than 60 days.
• CRI Reduction related to S&C’s: Analyze trends & events in order to kick-off activities with responsible departments to initiate activities to reduce S&C’s.
DNF/TNF monitoring to trigger actions within sales, application or program managers.
Project Management Tools
Multicultural team experience
TExcellent communication (oral, written, presentations)
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline (Electronics, Mechatronic, Mechanics, Physics or Industrial Engineering)
Master’s degree in engineering desirable
>3 years of professional experience in manufacturing or quality, preferably in automotive industry incl. customer contact
Substantial product and manufacturing process knowledge, APQP, PPAP, XFMEA, MSA, SPC, IATF 16949
Problem Solving Methods (8D, Fishbone, 5xWhy, 6Sigma/Shainin)
Customer Requirements/ Customer B2B portals
Communication/negotiation skills, high initiative, independent style of working, ability to work under pressure, structured & analytical approach, accountability/ reliability
Multicultural teams experience
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Ciudad: ciudad juarez
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 17 días