· - 3 to 5 years of experience in Project Management
· -Knowledge in Project Management Methodologies.
· -Day-to-day follow up in executing project plan
· -Identify potential resource bottlenecks, unique requirements,risks, issues, contingencies.
· -Ability to communicate and escalate properly to Project Leader andProject Manager
· - Experience working with IT vendors and multifunctional teams; TeamPlayer
· -Look for best project management / coordination practices to beapplied into project life cycle.
· -Reporting constantly the project status to Program Manager andBusiness stakeholders
· - To do a project status analysis and remediation plan proposals
· -Language: Spanish(Native) and English (Fluid)
· -Location: Mexico City
·Greatwork environment & growth opportunities
·Direct100% payroll contract
Don't wait any longer and apply! Send your resume to thereferred email address and we will call you.
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1COTS Products(LS Meddevices)NARequired
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.Employee Status : Full Time Employee