BorgWarner is a global product leader in powertrain solutions. We focus on developing leading powertrain Technologies that improve fuel economy, emissions and performance. Our facilities are located across the globe to provide local support for our diverse customer base.
We operate in two groups: The Engine Group develops air management strategies and products to optimize engines for fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and enhanced performance. BorgWarner’s expertise includes engine timing systems, boosting systems, ignition systems, air and noise management, cooling and controls. The Drivetrain Group harnesses a legacy of more than 100 years as an industry innovator in transmission and all-wheel drive technology. The group leverages this understanding of powertrain clutching technology to develop interactive control systems and strategies for all types of torque management.
BorgWarner PowerDrive Systems is currently looking for dynamic, results driven individual to join as a Production Supervisor at our SLP Plant in Mexico.
In this role, and under direct supervision of the Product Line Manager, the Production Supervisor will be primarily responsible for being a leader and facilitator of the tasks and activities of the lean manufacturing teams in order to comply safety, quality and customer requeriments.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Promote and ensure compliance with the company's safety policies, as well as timely follow-up on the closure of unsafe conditions.
- Participate in the investigation of accidents / incidents.
- Promote environmental awareness.
- Execute the Emergency Response Plan correctly according to procedure.
- Perform LPA according to program and ensure that its leaders in charge execute it.
- Ensure the filling in time of the production reports (OEE), quality, safety, environmental and inventories.
- Follow up to the closing of actions in general of their lines in charge (LPA, safety, environmental, quality, production (OEE), maintenance, etc.).
- Ensure that the team communicates the progress of the closing activities (through the role of EME's or support team).
- Promote and ensure the realization of daily and weekly meetings of EME's.
- Allocation of resources to the staff in charge.
- Ensure training in the operation and detect the training needs of the staff at the workstation; in addition to ensuring the training of each EME role.
- Rotate the personnel in different operations so that the equipment is multifunctional.
- Manage staff issues.
- Participate in courses, workshops, training requested to bring the team to achieve the objectives.
- Promote problem solving (AD / A3).
- Determine if an idea of ??improvement generated by a member of your team is feasible, manage the idea with the executor and validate the implementation of the idea.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of improvements in the line and apply lean techniques (5's, TPM, SMED, Kan Ban, etc.).
- Conflict management (negotiation).
- Customer Focus
- Motivate Others
- Building Effective Teams
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Decision Quality
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Priority Setting
- Focus on Results
- Strategic Agility
- Mechanical Engineer, Industrial in Production or related.
- 3 years or more in similar position.
- Assembly / machining processes.
- Staff administration.
- Quality and environmental systems.
- Troubleshooting Processes.
- Lean Manufacturing.
This position will adhere to Global Star Safety Program, including safety rules, practices and training as outlined in the BorgWarnerSLPSafety Policy Manual, which includes the use of equipment, protective devices, or clothing that the employer requires. This individual will work in manners that stress the importance of preventing accidents and illnesses. He/she must take every precaution reasonable in the given circumstance for the protection of themselves and co-workers. In addition, he/she is responsible for reporting all injuries and/or possible dangerous situations, incidents, or occurrences to the immediate supervisor.
Ciudad: san luis potosi
IMPORTANTE ENPRESA DEL GIRO AUTOMOTRIZ SOLICITA: “Superviso de Producción Bilingüe / Team Leader Manufacturing” INDISPENSABLE EXPERIENCIA RECIENTE EN LA...
Desde Enlace Laboral - Estado de México
Publicado hace 10 días
- IMPORTANTE ENPRESA DEL GIRO AUTOMOTRIZ SOLICITA: “Superviso de Producción Bilingüe / Team Leader Manufacturing” INDISPENSABLE EXPERIENCIA RECIENTE EN LA...
Desde Empresa Privada - Estado de México
Publicado hace 10 días
DYNÁMICA Empresa líder en desarrollo y construcción de proyectos en el mercado nacional e internacional, INTELIGENCIA EN MOVIMIENTO SOLICITA: SUPERVISOR DE...
Desde Fuerza De Apoyo Constructiva De Occidente Sa De Cv - Sonora
Publicado hace 10 días