Eaton’s Vehicles division is currently seeking a ProductLine Manager to join our team.
This position is based at our Aguascalientes facility.
The Product Line Manager is responsible for Manage Production and all Manufacturing functions thruthe plant structure of Business Units produce Lifters, Procision components andOCV’s including the manufacturing processes of lifter components to achievebusiness growth, cost and safety objectives, while driving innovation andstandard work practices. The position drives continuous improvement inproduction, Materials, Manufacturing, Quality, and Safety while utilizing theEaton Business System (EBS) and the Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF).Itis critically important for this position to drive the cultureof the organization for both Safety and Continuous Improvement.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion ofevery employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity,invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold,bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you canhelp us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Broadresponsibilities and leadership of a multi-disciplined, cross-functional teamwith overall accountability for performance of business.
- Directoperations, management of budgets, manning, capacity planning, efficiency,equipment utilization and scheduling with the plant.
- Planand coordinate manufacturing departments and support groups to effectively meetcustomer requirements.
- Provideleadership to the teams to meet or exceed the operational objectives of Safety,Shipments, on-time delivery, past dues, productivity scrap/rework, and overtimeutilization.
- Implementationof Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and CIBest Practices
- Leadcultural change of production work force that embodies the Eaton philosophy.
- Serveas a primary advisor on manufacturing systems, capabilities, production status,and forecast demands.
- Administerpolicies, safety and communications within group.
- Responsibleof overall Plant oversight in second shift primary in production areas, but notlimited to it.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives andbackgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company —are stronger.
- 7 years of experience in a manufacturingenvironment
- 5 yearssupervisory/managerial experience within a manufacturing setting
- Bachelor Degree inengineering or technical field
- PreviousAutomotive Experience preferred
- Experience with MRP andBOM structure preferred
- Project managementexperience preferred
- Strong projectmanagement skills
- Good communicationskills
- Capable of assessingand developing team skills and capabilities
- Demonstrated teamworkand team building skills in producing results & meeting organizationobjectives
- Knowledge of problemsolving techniques, (8D´s, A3)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time