Compliance with the production program, established by the Logistics area.
• Generate and ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
• Generation and display of information on boards for the purpose of continuous improvement.
• Human Resource floor management (follow-up on absences, absences interviews, TRESS system, permits, disabilities, overtime)
• Develop training plans. (Induction and training)
• Evaluation of staff performance.
• Supervise that staff develop within the guidelines and policies established by the company.
• Coordinate the activities of rocker changes required according to the production program.
• Develop and verify compliance with annual holiday programs.
• Accomplish and implement the proper functioning of the established systems for continuous improvement (OCR, ideas, POMS activities, etc.)
• Implement programs focused on continuous improvement.
• Filling production control, quality, performance and data declaration formats 100% (good parts, reworked and scrap)
• Control the use of consumables (gloves, wax pencil, polish, sandpaper, towels, etc.).
• Keep track of the quality results of painted parts. (FTQ, OEE, Scrap).
• Ensure compliance with the requirements of the Integral Management System (SGI). (TS-16949, OSHAS, ISO 14000)
• Establish methods of operation that allow staff to work in safe environments. (Risk Assestment)
• Implement and maintain the best practices of painting marked by the corporate (Paint Assestment).
Participation with staff in problem solving.
• Review compliance and effectiveness of scheduled maintenance.
• Ensure that level 0 and 1 maintenance is performed in your area.
• Ensure clear and effective communication to shift manager who relieves you
• Meet and enforce the cleanliness of the areas.
Support in monitoring compliance with environmental objectives and targets
• Implement maintenance plans of 5's and House keeping to keep the line always in good condition
• Coordinate the activities of the area.
• Ensure the declaration of production in existing tools (good, scrap, tests, etc.)
• Maintain and ensure that product flows are respected on the floor.
• Maintain the revision of PPM's to clients, both external and internal.
• Establish control processes that ensure an effective declaration of production and inventory variation.
• Analysis and resolution of painting problems
• Use of statistical tools in the support of daily activities and analysis of problems.
Ciudad: san luis potosi
• The Sr. Payroll Accountant will be responsible of: o Process all the activities related to payroll including checks, taxes, employee benefits payments, etc. o...
Desde Stryker Professional Latin America, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 22 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 21 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 19 días