Novartis Mexico is one of the five Service Centers worldwide with +1395 employees & +50 countries scope. As a Diverse & Inclusive company, we are positioned in the Number 10th of Top Companies Rankings of places to work. Contributing +450 Million Dollars in the growth domestic product (GDP ) & generating +7000 employees directly & indirectly, our passion is to help patients improve and extend their lives. Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
• Coordinate the local service delivery of operational processes
- Coordinate the local service delivery of one or more operational processes in the assigned country or countries, provided by the Global Services Centres or third party providers.
- Ensure that globally provided services, processes and tools are being implemented in a standardized, efficient and compliant way to the benefit of the end-user community.
- Partner with category teams, Global Service Centres and Global Process Owners and a strong business partnering with department Heads and CFOs.
- Ensure close business partnering with the country stakeholders regarding all operational processes including compliance.
- Lead country and NGSC implementation, change management and adoption of global procurement systems, standards, processes and procedures.
- Drive standardization, continuous improvement and simplification.
Why consider Novartis?:
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.Minimum requirements
University/Advanced degree Master’s degree in Business, Organization development, Human resource management or similar required Additional qualifications (CIPS, Project Management, etc.) preferred
Excellent spoken and written English. Spanish spoken and written Portuguese desirable
• >10 years of relevant business experience (industry specific experience).
• Preferably >5 years of experience in Procurement or other related experience within the Pharmaceutical industry, preferably in category management, supplier management, or related area, with a focus in with a focus in the Americas region.
• Strong project management or other leadership experience