WHY WORK WITH US?
With a shared mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives, our team of 120,000 global employees and our diverse portfolio of innovative medicines, eye care devices and cost-saving pharmaceuticals, we are addressing some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. With our legacy deeply rooted in our Swiss heritage and with our eye on the future, our industry leading pipeline, together with our continued investment in R&D and our high performing, diverse and passionate employees, we aim to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine.
We are Novartis, and we are reimagining medicine.
As a global healthcare leader, we have one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today brought to life by diverse, talented, performance-driven people. This makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Recently established in Mexico, the Novartis Global Service Centre delivers a broad variety of services including scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), Financial Reporting and Accounting Operations, IT, HR Operations and Procurement to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for passionate, experienced high-caliber candidates to join our international team.
The NGSC Mexico is located in the biggest city in the country. The site is located 15 minutes away from Coyoacan, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Mexico, dating back to the XVI century, which has evolved into a cultural spot that gathers Mexican traditional and gourmet cuisine, arts and crafts, and history.
You will experience a mix of diverse people who have different interests and backgrounds.
The NGSC Category Manager will provide support to the US Procurement CatMan to drive substantial and incremental value through the development and implementation of innovative sourcing and demand management strategies for all Novartis USA affiliates in subcategories. The NGSC Category Manager is a key contributor to the US Procurement Strategy working together with US CatMan (primarily Marketing) and divisional business stakeholders to ensure requirements are reflected in the strategy. Additionally, the NGSC Category Manager is actively involved with the US CatMan in pulling strategy through and leads sourcing projects, specification definition and demand management activities, as well as ensuring supplier performance and compliance as defined in the Novartis Supplier Performance & Innovation Framework.
• Support US Procurement CatMan (primarily marketing) on the procurement strategic execution.
• Coordinate a NGSC category management specialist team for Marketing.
• Partners with commercial teams to develop and implement innovative approaches to Marketing category including but not limited to; Market Data and Market Research, Congress and Events, Marketing Agencies, Patient programs program outsourcing, insourcing, eSourcing
• Collects supplier, market, category and internal business data and information for the relevant categories at a country level
• Secures and facilitates involvement of relevant US xDivisional stakeholders
• Provides country-level input to the US Procurement CatMan to inform strategy and target setting
• Ensures projects agreed to within the Category Plan are executed on a timely basis in line with the targeted goals and that the identified savings are delivered
• Partners and gains alignment with business on productivity initiatives utilizing all levers; supply, process, demand and value
• Segments suppliers identifies key supplier relationships at a country-level
• Manages of strategic US category supplier relationships as agreed in the supplier segmentation
• Secures supplier information and feedback from Divisions, sites and Business Partners
• Manages innovation with strategic Country Category suppliers
• Owns development and management of US xDivisional contracts for the category as relevant
• Provides input into the development of the “Category Strategy ”
• Ensures negotiated contracts are clearly communicated to business stakeholders and are consistently applied
• Monitoring compliance and adherence to Novartis Procurement policies and procedures
• Ensures US xDivisional supplier issues are addressed and resolved on a timely manner
• Contributes to other subcategory projects as needed
• Ensures the application of company standards to the procurement of goods and services.
• Close collaboration with other NBS Procurement US associates to develop and deploy state of the art procurement strategies and become recognized as a top tier purchasing organization.
• Prepare and lead the buying process (RFIs, RFPs and other sourcing events) in support of the customers.
• Support NBS Procurement US Procurement CatMan in the execution of complex purchasing projects by providing logistical, negotiation and contracting support.
• Lead local and global sourcing projects when required.Minimum requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required at a minimum, Master’s degree preferred; in fields such as business administration, finance, science or economy.
• CIPS or similar qualification desirable.
• English: Fluent Oral and Written communication skills
• 5+ years of experience in Procurement, Marketing category and demand management, as well as negotiating
• Experience in Pharmaceutical industry and specifically in Marketing categories such as Market Research, Congress and Events, Marketing Agencies, Patient Program, desired additional experience in other categories different of Marketing
• Experience leading and coaching people
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• High level of organization skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills to interact within all levels of the company, in a concise and clear manner
• Ability to function effectively in a matrixed organization
Requisition ID: Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected Travel: 0 : 10 Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
SOFTTEK Softtek es una compañía global que ayuda a las organizaciones a cerrar la brecha digital. Con presencia en Norteamérica, Latino-américa, Europa y Asia...
Desde Softtek - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
INFORTEC MÉXICO es una empresa integrada del GRUPO INFORTEC, con presencia en mas de 10 países a nivel mundial y más 20 años en el mercado. Contamos con una...
Desde Soluciones Infortec, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Nuevo León
Publicado hace un mes
ExpediaThe Expedia Local Expert line of business sells activities and services including theme park tickets, theatre shows, tours, attractions, experiences and...
Desde Egencia Llc - Quintana Roo
Publicado hace un mes