WHY WORK WITH US?
With a shared mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives, our team of 120,000 global employees and our diverse portfolio of innovative medicines, eye care devices and cost-saving pharmaceuticals, we are addressing some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. With our legacy deeply rooted in our Swiss heritage and with our eye on the future, our industry leading pipeline, together with our continued investment in R&D and our high performing, diverse and passionate employees, we aim to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine.
We are Novartis, and we are reimagining medicine.
As a global healthcare leader, we have one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today brought to life by diverse, talented, performance-driven people. This makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Recently established in Mexico, the Novartis Global Service Centre delivers a broad variety of services including scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), Financial Reporting and Accounting Operations, IT, HR Operations and Procurement to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for passionate, experienced high-caliber candidates to join our international team.
The NGSC Mexico is located in the biggest city in the country. The site is located 15 minutes away from Coyoacan, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Mexico, dating back to the XVI century, which has evolved into a cultural spot that gathers Mexican traditional and gourmet cuisine, arts and crafts, and history.
You will experience a mix of diverse people who have different interests and backgrounds.
The procurement category manager provides cross divisional support to strategic R&D procurement managers and R&D project teams. The procurement category manager acts as an extended team member assuring the delivery of quality, timely and cost-effective materials and services and relevant contracts to support the R&D processes.
Support supplier evaluations by running RFI, RFP and RFQ processes in collaboration with R&D line function and/or the strategic procurement managers, this might include e-sourcing and e-auction processes. Discuss and prepare content and structure of those evaluations according to the characteristics and needs of the business case in an independent manner. Consolidate and document the outcome for decision making by the line function and/or R&D strategic procurement.
• Assist to price analysis, vendor risk assessments and due diligence activities
• Contribute to vendor audit requests and facilitate corrective action plans
• Support new vendor on boarding and relevant system set-up activities in SIM, contribute to vendor audit requests and facilitate corrective action plans.
• Produce final contracts understanding content and business drivers with particular focus on protecting IP and freedom to operate. This includes Confidentiality Agreements CDAs, Master Supply/Service Agreements (frame agreements), Work-orders and amendments.
• Manage traffic of contractual documents to ensure timely and compliant execution.
• Archiving legally relevant communication and documents
• Negotiations of smaller business cases and contract terms below defined value threshold. Ensure agreements are commercial advantageous to Novartis while minimizing risk through close collaboration with functional partners such as legal, finance, and QA. Report resulting savings.
• Consolidation of supplier-, market-, category- and internal business data
• Supplier performance measurement processes collecting and assessing KPI’s and consolidating them in supplier performance dashboards
• Assisting in monitoring compliance and adherence to Novartis Procurement policies and procedures
• Supporting the buying process executed at line-function level by acting as a gating and/or coordinating role
• Resolve Req-to-Pay issues
• Participate in initiatives to drive functional objectivesMinimum requirements
Bachelor’s degree, CIPS or similar commercial qualification; ideally backed-up with a degree in Biological, Chemical or Pharmaceutical science.
• Fluent English
• 3-5 years procurement experience in the area of scientific services
• Broad understanding of the R&D process and robust understanding of the impact to commercial production
• Demonstrated ability of completing projects on time and within budget
• Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
• Solid understanding of contractual legal terms and conditions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to think strategically and visualise future business needs
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take responsibility for actions
• Ability to address issues assertively in a respectful and appropriate manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven record of business partnering
• Ability to work in a complex, multi-cultural, matrix, international environment
Funciones: : - Ejecutar la estrategia de voluntariado corporativo (más de 200 actividades al año a nivel nacional). - Relación con Organizaciones de la Sociedad...
Desde Scotiabank - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Job Description The Junior Product Manager is responsible for the elaboration, planning and execution of marketing plan for existing and new products according...
Desde Csl - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Project Manager. Escolaridad: Licenciatura en Arquitectura o Ingeniería Civil. Experiencia mínima de 2 a 3 años en puesto similar en proyectos nacionales e...
Desde Grupo Vidanta - Jalisco
Publicado hace un mes