Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Pre Sales Executive
- Responsible for building business by identifying and selling Core Banking
- Focused on new sales opportunities, retention, upselling and overall client satisfaction.
- Sells Temenos products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships;
- Identifies business opportunities with new/existing business and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Preparing meetings and responses to RFP/RFI
- Working directly with Marketing and Business Solutions to prepare target proposals
- Understanding of Temenos Products & Core Functional Architecture.
- Understanding customer accounts and identifying untapped opportunities
- Follow-up clients Communications
- 10 years of sales experience is required.
- Knowledge of core banking software and banking operations is required.
- Proven ability of creating deep, trust based relationships with C-level
- Executives and other decision makers.
- Ability to diagnose prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Strong presentation and communication skills are essential.
- 60%-75% travel is expected.
- Sales proficiency: Relationship building, negotiation, persuasion and overcoming objections.
- BA/BS/Masters degree Finance, Business Administration or other degrees with relevant sales background.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in at least two languages; English/Spanish is mandatory
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.