Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a PMO.
- Daily reporting for all projects, good in excel and macros as well as PPT
- Invoicing follow ups and closure
- Hiring tracking and follow ups, RMG, and also other teams in the org to ensure no delays
- TIM follow ups
- Coordination of all projects readiness activity which is to be done in accordance to all the delivery leads
- Any vendor empanelment follow ups
- Coordination with offshore PMO teams for all project related activities
- Create a clear process map internally so each new people can understand the whole process.
- 2 Years as PMO
- PM Certification
- Experience in telecom projects.
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.