Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
This Account Executive role is a unique opportunity to be a key, high-visibility player in a strategic entrepreneurial business at Google. You will become an expert in Programmatic Media Buying, Exchanges, Real-Time Bidding, and demand-side platforms. In this role, you will work with some of the most technically advanced digital leaders across the industry and build close C-level relationships with key stakeholders in the marketplace, advising businesses on how to structure for growth, how to take advantage of the exchange opportunity, and how to scale.
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in technology sales, digital marketing or consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience building relationships at senior levels.
- Experience in media/advertising with a mix of agency, media sales, client-side, and/or consulting work.
- Experience in online media buying and selling processes. Knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges.
- Ability to influence, navigate ambiguity, and manage competing priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships to serve as a trusted partner with our most strategic customers.
- Drive strategic account and business planning to define your selling strategies and tactics.
- Advocate for programmatic buying, internally and externally. Coordinate internal resources across many functional areas.
- Understand Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Infrastructure.