No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 74738 - San Jose Iturbide, Guanajuato, Mexico
Purpose of the position:
The Plant Procurement Operations Analyst is responsible for managing plant procurement data in SAP and tracking KPIs. Will ensure the timely transactional operations to support procurement activities and risk management. Will provide data analysis and reporting together with tracking functional KPIs.
The Plant Procurement Operations Analyst will support Plant Procurement team in managing budget and prices in the system, solving pricing and payment issues. Will actively support FTG initiatives and analyses.
Let's talk about the responsibilities:
• Responsible for SAP purchases and transactional activities,
• Supports and executes updates on vendor master data and new products in close cooperation with cross-category procurement leaders and global master data
• Manage price changes (monthly, quarterly) in SAP by creating information records and updates
• Work on the cost of new items
• Monitors and updates the Procurement budget (charges and reports)
• Keeps the purchase conditions updated in SAP
• Reviews and support in payment problems (fixed price, ePay)
• Take advantage of SAP in the daily function to inform key measures: procurement KPI, monitoring of ESM (Enhance Supplier Management), contract coverage, PPV (Price per Variance), PSA (Procurement Spend Analyzer), SMI (Supplier Management Inventory)
• Works in the preparation of the eSourcing / RFP (Request for Proposal) process for materials.
• Supports risk management activities and maintains responsibility for the due diligence of suppliers
• Prepare a financial health assessment in the area of ??your responsibility.
• Contributes to the local financing of growth programs by updating the FTG (Founding the growth) databases and preparing the necessary reports
• Supports the sustainability program in data collection and storage.
• Monitors performance indicators / metrics (KPI of acquisition operations)
• Plan and execute data cleaning initiatives.
• Provides advice and support in solving problems.
• Continues to improve through training, information exchange, advice and feedback, evaluations, delegation and implementation of best practices.
Monitors performance indicators/metrics (Procurement Operations KPIs)
Plans and executes data cleansing initiatives
Provides consultancy and support in issue resolutions
Continues to improve oneself by way of training, information sharing, coaching and feedback, appraisals, delegation and implementing best practices
What do you need for this position?
Industrial, Chemical or related engineering, Business Administration, International Commerce or related
1-3 years Data Management, Purchasing or Technical Supply Chain experience
Proficiency in Excel
Advanced English (conversational and written)
It’s a plus:
Desirable previous experience as:
Data Management Analyst
Plant Procurement Junior Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.