what you will do: Coordinate the business unit to ensure a safe and continuous improvement environment to achieve high quality production at a low cost and timely delivery.
How you will do it:
- Coordinate and achieve the Production Program following the procedures, in accordance with the Quality Standards ISO 9000, RPTY, etc.
- Manage personnel and production assets to achieve the goals of the production department and the organization.
- Ensure that production operations are carried out safely and in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain a good work environment.
- Promote the development of the people in charge.
- Implement the improvement programs: Lean manufacturing, 5 "S", TPM, etc.
- Collaborate with the CI and Manufacturing department to implement improvement projects in production processes using tools such as 5S, Six Sigma, Kanban, among others.
- Participate in the training program.
- Be a promoter of continuous improvement in the process.
- Participate in EHS activities (subcommittees, emergency brigades, inspections, audits, campaigns, training, etc.) as required.
- Fulfill the roles and responsibilities of the matrix as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with activities that contribute to meeting the objectives and metrics of EHS.
- Participate in the EHS observation program.
- Ensure that the objectives and metrics of EHS are established in GPAS for all workers.
what you will require:
Bachelor's degree Industrial Engineering, Mechanics, Metallurgy.Three years of experience as Superintendent. Preferably in mechanical metal company. English level 80%Computation: 80% Frequent trips to production areas and frequent travel Skills required for the position: • Be a good administrator. • Ability to work in teams • Leadership • Working under pressure • Methodology for solving problems. • Ability to decision making. • Conflict management. • Industrial Security.