There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175:year history. Here the world's brightest minds are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Title: Perpetual Inventory Analyst (Temp)
Primary Location: Mexico (MX): Coahuila (MX:COA): Saltillo
John Deere touches every corner of the globe. Just as we work with people to grow better crops, we are looking for people to grow our business. We are committed to developing our employees to meet the needs of an ever:changing landscape. If you have the drive to succeed, we will keep you challenged. Continue developing your career in John Deere and watch your potential grow.
Put your experience and analytical skills to work in an engaging professional environment by joining the accounting team at JohnDeere. The company recognizes the vital role accounting plays in its success and relies on our team's financial acumen and counsel in the achievement of strategic objective.
This is a temporary position for 1 year and 2 months.
What you'll do?
* Responsible for schedule audits program to ensure a high level confidence of productive OIA and non:productive material and to avoid shutdowns due to missing material in production lines.
* Supervise the inventory audit team scheduling daily work
* Analyze and find the root:cause in differences of inventory, recording the proper adjustments to the inventory and present the results to the management.
* Ensure the accomplishment of the activities related to the inventory cycle according to the internal control (ICQ)
* Support the operation by given services or recommendations in order to improve the confidence of the inventories.
* Organize physical inventory or special inventory counts whenever need it.
* Analyze and register accounting transactions related to production, inventory adjustments, scrap and overhead variance for Monterrey Components.
What it takes?
* Experience more than 1.5 years
* Skills in root causes analysis problems
* Advanced English
* Excel and Power Point effective presentations
* Supervision of factory personnel
* Public accountant, administrator or equivalent experience
* 2.0 year experience in inventory administration
* Communication skills
What you'll get?
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
Are you ready to support the land we live on?
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
Mantenimiento, apoyo, solución de problemas y actualizaciones de hardware, software, redes de ordenadores personales, equipo periférico y los sistemas de correo...
Desde Nypro Healthcare - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días
Principales funciones: • Programación de software • Análisis y diseño de software • Soporte técnico de software • Participar en Juntas Scrum (Planeación, Daily...
Desde Eco Gasolineras - Baja California
Publicado hace 22 días
MONITORISTA ADINTEL PR:15901 Operations:MexicoMexico City,Federal District 7,000.00 About Nielsen We understand the importance of knowing what consumers see...
Publicado hace 24 días
En MetLife tenemos el compromiso de fomentar la diversidad entre nuestros colaboradores y colaboradoras, a través de un trato no discriminatorio y otorgando...
Estado de México
Publicado hace 22 días