Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a PEGA Certified Senior System Architect:
- Responsible for configuring business applications using Pega PRPC.
- Provide module leadership (in terms of detailed design and construction) within the Pega projects
- Develops and demonstrates an good knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Accountable for ensuring that the detailed design of the module is in line with the business requirements and high level overall design
- Should be Pega CSSA certified
- 4 - 7 years of IT project implementation
- 4+ years’ experience in design, implementation and support of PRPC-based solutions,
- Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS.
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.