Plantronics is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Mission: We discover and invent the tools and technologies that provide a focused and distraction-free environment for you to perform at your best.
Processes one or more of the following: new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, deductions, direct deposits, time sheet data, rate changes, retroactive adjustments and special pays; maintains vacation, sick leave and worker's compensation records; compiles reports on base and premium pay; posts entries to journals and ledgers; prepares tax deposits and reports; generates and distributes checks; and researches and produces special reports. Assists compensation staff in data gathering for compensation survey inputs.
• Compares data from supplier invoices against purchase orders, shipping and receiving documents to verify the accuracy of billing data and to insure the receipt of items ordered as well as prices and applicable discounts.
• Contacts suppliers regarding errors in partial or duplicate shipments, prices, substitutions etc.
• Schedules and computes payments to suppliers based on company Policies.
• Prepares checks and vouchers for vendor payment authorization.
• Maintains updated supplier files with the corresponding documentation such as copies of supplier tax-id’s (Cedula de R.F.C.), fiscal addresses, etc.
• Compliance with environmental, health & safety practices
• Complies with the standard operating procedures (SOP) of the financial department.
• Awareness of the environmental management system and environmental goals and impacts.
Experiencia y requisitos:
• Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Accounting or related.
• 3+ of experience in preparation of Payroll process of more than 1500 employees.
• Information analysis and data processing to improve methods and processes.
• General accounting knowledge.
• Calculation of taxes of IMSS and ISPT.
• Integration of variable perceptions.
• Review and Clarification of IMSS / INFONAVIT requirements.
• Prepare information for audits.
• Reconciliation of balances of accounting accounts.
• Decision making and problem solving.
• Proactive, dynamic and with excellent service attitude.
• High sense of confidentiality for the protection of sensitive information.
• 90% English Spoken and Written.
• Advanced in excel (pivots/graphs)
• Oracle or SAP experience
Horario: 7:30 a.m. a 5:30 p.m.
-Conciliaciones Bancarias Diarias -Reporte diario de Flujo de efectivo -Captura de Polizas -Archivo y contro de documentacion -CFDI implementacion Experiencia...
Desde Comité De Vinculación De Mexicali - Baja California
Publicado hace 20 días
Contamos con un Programa de formal de Practicantes a través del cual podrás adquirir conocimientos técnicos y humanos necesarios para tu carrera profesional...
Desde Plantronics Mexico - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes
Generales: Analiza los resultados financieros de la empresa en búsqueda de variaciones, participa en las actividades de control de inventario y control de...
Desde Reckitt Benckiser Services S.A. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes