WHY WORK WITH US?
With a shared mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives, our team of 120,000 global employees and our diverse portfolio of innovative medicines, eye care devices and cost-saving pharmaceuticals, we are addressing some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. With our legacy deeply rooted in our Swiss heritage and with our eye on the future, our industry leading pipeline, together with our continued investment in R&D and our high performing, diverse and passionate employees, we aim to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. We are Novartis, and we are reimagining medicine. As a global healthcare leader, we have one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today brought to life by diverse, talented, performance-driven people. This makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Recently established in Mexico, the Novartis Global Service Centre delivers a broad variety of services including scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), Financial Reporting and Accounting Operations, IT, HR Operations and Procurement to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for passionate, experienced high-caliber candidates to join our international team.
The NGSC Mexico is located in the biggest city in the country. The site is located 15 minutes away from Coyoacan, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Mexico, dating back to the XVI century, which has evolved into a cultural spot that gathers Mexican traditional and gourmet cuisine, arts and crafts, and history.
We are searching a Patient Access Liason for CDMX:
* Develop peer to peer relationships with key stakeholders and members of the patient access community, utilizing medical and economic evidence- based "non-promotional" material.
* Strategically support the development of the value dossiers and the access strategy of Novartis products for inclusions in NCH and all the institutions trought medical-economical and commercial exchange, seeking external insight to shape Novartis understanding of the terapeutic enviroment.
* Provide internal integrated clinical-economical information in therapeutic area and product exper-tise to internal and external stakeholders.Minimum requirements
The ideal candidate:
• MD with a solid medical/technical background
• Clinical research in-sight, business and market knowledge.
• Fluent in English and Local Language (oral and written).
• Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with stakeholders.
•Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
•Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
•Ability to understand and convey pharmacoeconomical information
•Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
•Strong personal integrity and customer focus.
•Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
•Able to effectively contribute and work on multifunctional teams.
•Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment.
• Commercial acumen (access, marketing, sales)
• Competencies influencing skills
Ciudad: mexico city
SEÑAL SATELITE S.A DE C, V DISTRIBUIDOR MÁSTER DE SKY TE INVITA A FORMAR PARTE DE SU GRAN EQUIPO DE TRABAJO COMO: JEFE DE ALMACENES REQUISITOS: · HOMBRES DE...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 25 días
" Empresa líder en Recursos Humanos solicita:Operador de Producción CONTROL DE PARAMETROS DEL PROCESO, APLICACIÓN DE FOSFATO Y DESENGRASE DE MATERIAL...
Publicado hace 25 días
LAS ACTIVIDADES SON SURTIR Y ABASTECER OTORGAMOS SUELDO DESDE $5835 HASTA $11,170 PRESTACIONES DE LEY Y SUPERIORES A LEY NOS UBICAMOS EN PASEO DEL CUCAPAH NO...
Desde Farmacias De Similares, S.A. De C.V. (Gpo Por Un País Mejor) - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes