At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers. We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service.
GSN Global Partner Network (GPN) is a center of excellence with oversight of third-party providers who provide outsourced services to our customers.
This is an exciting position in a fast paced environment managing the relationship with one or more third-party servicing partners performing the customer service for our American Epxress card members.
This includes ensuring high levels of customer facing interactions, maintaining and improving operational excellence and ongoing process improvement. Strong collaboration with function business team and other internal and external business partners. Selected candidate will also manage a team of 2 analysts. Tasks include:
• Managing processes through strong collaboration with internal business partners and contracted third-party partner to drive seamless daily operations.
• Delivering Customer Treatments based on our servicing ethos and principles.
• Serving as the primary contact with contracted third-party servicing partner.
• Support program strategies and drive partner adherence to all operational, compliance, and customer experience goals.
• Facilitate regular call calibration sessions and operational performance reviews.
• Provide on-site direction to servicing Partner to ensure the program meets goals and American Express’ servicing standards.
• Provide updates to business partners.
• Be an ongoing advocate of the customer.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• At least 5 years of experience in a vendor management position, Customer Service environment preferred
• At minimum one job experience in an international / global environment or periods of time worked outside Mexico
• Exceptional relationship & partnership management skills
• Ability to develop integrated strategies and manage the execution
• Excellent oral / written communication, problem solving, analytical and time management skills
•Fine-tuned negotiations skills and proven record of driving results
•College degree preferred
• The Sr. Payroll Accountant will be responsible of: o Process all the activities related to payroll including checks, taxes, employee benefits payments, etc. o...
Desde Stryker Professional Latin America, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 22 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 20 días