Partner Marketing Specialist - Digital Channels - 005Y2W Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develop the vision, strategy, value proposition, execution and marketing plan for Schneider Electric Mexico Partner Portals
- Lead our Partner Relationship Management (PRM) program adoption as a tool for our Sales teams
- Provide expert consulting to business units regarding their online strategy, demand generation and marketing programs tied to PRM
- Create formal structures and processes to provide a sustainable PRM platform
- Create and execute recruitment, activation and revenue contribution strategies for the different channels and audiences
- Contribute to the editorial calendar for PRM animation, based on user behavior, marketing plan and channel programs
- Understand customer pain points thru customer journey
- Create vision on PRM features and content development for a channel
- Deliver strategic insights based on the analysis of portal navigation reports
- Monitor, implement and share best practices between local and global teams
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration with 3-5 years of work experience focused on Marketing.
- Experience with a CRM and loyalty programs
- English fluency is required
- Experience with large change management and project management
- Ability to create and analyze marketing dashboards and take actions accordingly
- Desire and ability to learn new software is a must
- Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Effective at driving collaboration and working with cross-functional teams locally and internationally
- Self-motivated, with strong attention to detail
- Great attitude, proactivity and curiosity are critical
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
: MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico