Company Description Company Description Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016.
SUMMARY:The Order Processing position is responsible to enter all incoming orders and related data timely and correctly.
REPRESENTATIVE ACTIVITIES:Activities and duties will vary dependent upon functional area assigned.Activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely and accurate order entries.
- Occasional direct contact with customer to receive order instructions.
- Other related duties, such as basic clerical, auditing, reporting, filing, and assisting Customer Service staff as needed.
- Consistently work in a safe manner with regard to self, co-workers and manufacturing systems.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks and waste removal within department/group and assists other areas as required.
- English fluently
- 6 month to 1 year experience in related area.
- High School Diploma in BA/BS degree
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and ideas in a variety of media, tactful, confident at all levels (internal and external).
- Detail oriented and in possession of good follow-up skills.
- Skilled at prioritizing work and multitasking.
- Demonstrates solid decision making and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office, Lotus Notes, and other software.
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, embedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Excellent working environment
- Wellness and development programs
- Structured learning and development
- Competitive total rewards
- Schedule from Monday to Friday
- At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do.
- We look forward to receiving your application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without distinction of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age. All your information will be kept confidential.