Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for an Oracle SOA Developer.
- Collaborate solutions with functional requirements from a business analyst and strong grasp of technical capabilities of Oracle SOA, OSB and Oracle EBS
- Develop code and Interfaces in Oracle SOA, BPEL and Oracle EBS
- Estimate efforts and work in a structured manner leveraging design patterns and code recipes
- Support external customers in their system implementations and ongoing requests
- Communicate with development manager and other IT leadership team members about production roll-outs and issues
- Develop repeatable, automated tests
- Ongoing continuous improvement for development processes
- +3 years working in Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL, 11g/12C experience.
- Expertise in designing and building BPEL workflows using JDeveloper 12c.
- Expertise in using SOA technology adapters such as Web Services Adapter, REST Adapter, Database Adapter, EBS Adapter, JMS Adapter and File Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes, service components using Oracle BPEL.
- Experience in development of complex Data Structures (XSD and XML)
- Experience in development of medium to complex integration mapping using XSL, XLST technology.
- Experience in designing robust error handling, auditing and logging frameworks.
- Testing integration interfaces using SOAUP UI and other testing tools.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in writing technical design documents and operational guides.
- English Basic
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.