Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our cliente is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a strong Oracle Financial Consultant.
- Should have +3 years of experience in the Finance Area of Oracle EBS
- Functional Consultant should be proficient in Accounting / Domain Experience in Accounting
- General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management & Assets.
- Knowledge and Experience in SLA is must
- Should have experience in at least Two to three Projects (Implementations or Roll Outs or Support Engagements)
- Should have knowledge of Life Cycle of Roll Outs, Implementations, Upgrades or Support Engagements.
- Should have knowledge of Cut-Overs, Roll out Plans and upgrade process.
- Should have Excellent Communication skills and should be well versed with English & Spanish Language
- English Basic
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.