3429505 Operations Management Leadership Program-OMLP - OMLP Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
Key responsibilities include:
- OMLP members have the opportunity to experience the entire supply chain, state of-the-art methods of manufacturing/operations, and sourcing practices through structured course work and practical application.
- Project Management, Negotiation Skills, Finance Essentials, Environmental Health and Safety, Supply Chain Management, and LEAN Manufacturing Operations. Members are also certified in Six Sigma. GE's focus on process integration, from design through manufacturing to sales, has been critical to meeting our customers' expectations. OMLP is designed to successfully integrate manufacturing with other key processes in GE.
Possible job rotations may include:
- Leading a manufacturing team in the production of products.
- Improving efficiency of supply chain management through LEAN/cost reduction.
- Supervising suppliers to hone product quality and negotiate price.
- Key responsibility.
- This combined experience positions OMLP members for accelerated career growth.
OMLP accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the Operations function at GE. OMLP is a 2-year program that allows members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training. Through these job assignments and training, program members are involved in GE's strategic initiatives-including GE's drive for LEAN Six Sigma.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Operations Management.
- The graduation date must be from February 2018 until February 2020
- Fluent in English- Spanish.
- Major in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of LEAN.
- A strong commitment to a career in manufacturing.
- Demonstrate an analytic approach to problem solving.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com