The NPI/Process Engineer will be responsible for processing NPI projects through structured gated system and will engage internal and external resources to ensure projects are delivered on time. He will bring support on existing product lines to meet KPI’s metrics.
• Support the development of new products and drive design for manufacturing excellence.
• Interface/engage with manufacturing and NPD (New product development).
• Lead the manufacturing team assigned for NPI projects.
• Assist in early prototype testing and troubleshooting/debug to find root cause failures and drive back fixes.
• Establish technical direction through the investigation and evaluation of new manufacturing technologies.
• Develop manufacturing process for new product applying lean manufacturing.
• Evaluate technical readiness prior to release.
• Drive applicable process validations.
• Manage release of new products and manage technical changes to existing products through ECR, ECO, and deviation processes (Variance).
• Work in conformance to established manufacturing processes and procedures.
• 1-3+ years of experience in New Product Introduction/Process Engineering (College grads with relevant intern experience will be considered)
• Ability to manage project meetings.
• Works well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Flexibility to travel & a clean driving license
• Previous experience medical devices Industry is added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical and problem Solving skills.
• Ability to understand and communicate technical data and specifications.
Danaher Corporation OverviewDanaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.Organization
:Manufacturing & OperationsSchedule
SEÑAL SATELITE S.A DE C, V DISTRIBUIDOR MÁSTER DE SKY TE INVITA A FORMAR PARTE DE SU GRAN EQUIPO DE TRABAJO COMO: JEFE DE ALMACENES REQUISITOS: · HOMBRES DE...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 25 días
" Empresa líder en Recursos Humanos solicita:Operador de Producción CONTROL DE PARAMETROS DEL PROCESO, APLICACIÓN DE FOSFATO Y DESENGRASE DE MATERIAL...
Publicado hace 25 días
LAS ACTIVIDADES SON SURTIR Y ABASTECER OTORGAMOS SUELDO DESDE $5835 HASTA $11,170 PRESTACIONES DE LEY Y SUPERIORES A LEY NOS UBICAMOS EN PASEO DEL CUCAPAH NO...
Desde Farmacias De Similares, S.A. De C.V. (Gpo Por Un País Mejor) - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes