Tenneco recently acquired Federal-Mogul. The strategic combination of Tenneco’s Ride Performance business with Federal-Mogul’s Motorparts business will establish a global aftermarket leader with an impressive portfolio of some of the strongest brands in the aftermarket including Monroe®, Walker®, Wagner®, Champion®, Fel-Pro® and MOOG®. The company’s broader aftermarket product coverage, stronger distribution channels, and enhanced channel development will strengthen its position in established and high growth markets (China and India), and drive success through new mobility models and capturing evolving e-commerce opportunities.
DRiV is a unique $6+ billion dollar global start-up company built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and Öhlins. Our foundation reaches from the Model T to the Model E, and includes 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older.
What will be the main challenge of the position
We are looking for aNational Sales Manager, located in ourTlalnepantla office, responsible for design the sales strategy, set the objectives and develop the different programs managing the resources granted to achieve the sustained and profitable growth of the company, in order to achieve the stipulated objectives.
Manage and Supervise the results of the Regional Managers
• Make annual business plan, developing the commercial strategies of the different product lines.
• Designate new distributions.
• Manage the AOP budgets before Corporate.
• Identify and look for areas of development of product lines in the market.
• Supervise the sales and plan of the Area Managers by Client.
• Identify the strategy to maintain the satisfaction of key customers.
• Manage the budget of expenses assigned to the Sales Area, supervising adherence to the budget.
• Supervise and follow up with potential clients
• Supervise YTD Sales vs YTD AOP, holding meetings to see action plan.
• Monitor returns and guarantees vs objectives
• Check lines of credit, terms of sale and discounts (policies) for current and new accounts.
• Coordinate regional sales meeting with all sales employees and staff.
• Coordinate with Sales Managers to develop the annual operating plan and programs for next year.
• Make and update long-term business plan, 5 years.
• Coordinate Meetings / Meetings with national clients with the objective
• Facilitator for the collection achievement
• Supervise that the working and operating conditions are optimal and safe.
• Manage the human and financial resources of the area. Develop the potential of Sales staff
• Supervise the organizational structure for the operation of the present and be prepared for our future growth.
• Ensure that the correct work tools are available, maintaining the best costs.
Required SkillsWhat we are looking for
Excellent organizational skills and a sense of urgency. Leadership skills.
Good communication skills (English and Spanish)
Self-confidence with ability to drive professional opinion in a constructive way
Previous experience in a similar position in the automotive industry (Aftermarket preferred)
What is the experience you need to have for the job
Fully bilingual (English and Spanish) - in constant communication with VP of Sales North America
5 years in the automotive industry (leading a commercial team)
What we offer
We value diverse talents and their collective power to fuel our success
Together we bring exceptional new products to life and provide customers extraordinary service.
Competitive salary (MXN monthly basis) + additional benefits
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.