Ciudad Juárez, Chih.
Tiempo completo, Indefinido
At TT Electronics, you will meet dedicated people who believe that advanced electronics is the key to a brighter, smarter future. Whether it’s advanced flight controls, smart surgical tools, intelligent vehicle charging or seamless automation everywhere, advancements like this come from the minds of passionate, creative people – working to a common goal, watching out for each other, and caring about making a difference in the lives of people all over the world.
Our passion? Simplifying the development of complex electronics… it’s the reason we exist as an organisation.
Our way of life? Fostering a culture that values individuals as well as community and teamwork.
Join us – and work with a team that believes success is measured by more than the bottom line, where you’ll find opportunities to achieve your goals, contribute to the lives of others, and build a brighter, smarter future, together.
TT Electronics’ Juarez facility is located on the border of Juarez, Mexico and El Paso, Texas, two blocks from the Zaragoza-Ysleta International Bridge. The site has been opened since 1978, with a total floor space of 118K SQFT in two buildings. The site has a wide portfolio of optoelectronic sensors fabrication, supporting several final product applications such as office, automotive, aerospace/defence, medical, industrial and communications. The site serves more than 100 direct customers and ships our products worldwide.
Role Overview and Responsibilities:
TT Electronics Sensors & Specialist Components division is seeking a Mold shop Engineer. The candidate is responsible and accountable for ensuring molds and related equipment are manufactured and maintained to perform to Company standards. Responsible for programming preventive activities of the molds, set up & configurations, molds repairs & participating on design & build of new injection molding tooling, tool repair, and fixtures.
Position will assist as needed in maintaining and rebuilding molds on the site as directed by the
Reports to the Maintenance Manager with 3 fabrication technicians under his
The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The Associate will be required to perform other
job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the supervisor. Job duties may change as
required by needs of company.
- Ensure tool room is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly manner on daily basis
- Follow safety rules and regulations and enforce same as well as good shop practices
- Ensure area is organized and kept clean
- Ensure parts are maintained to the highest quality standards possible on a daily basis or as needed Sets up and operate conventional, special-purpose machines to fabricate tooling components; and fit and assembles these components into production tooling and fixtures
- Set-up and operate automatic and manual machining equipment for the manufacturing and repair of injection molds
- Weld repairs as needed
- Repair damaged molds/dies, springs and punches
- Coordinate & Perform preventive maintenance on all molds/dies
- Design and build gauges to check accuracy of parts
- Design and build jigs and fixtures as needed
- Perform in-press trouble-shooting
- Perform mold/die set-up procedures
- Resolve die performance issues
- Perform correct mold/die changeovers
- Perform part inspection per QA guidelines
- Manufacture new molds/dies to meet production demand for existing and new products, to the highest quality
- Build new molds/dies
- Modify existing molds/dies
- Resolve mold/die safety issues
- Resolve mold/die performance issues
- When required, produce parts, at times with few or no prints as a repair function
- - Support research and development efforts to design and manufacture new products
- Manufacture prototype parts from engineering prints
- Improve prototype parts
- Provide mold and tool expertise to design reviews and product development
- - Ensure tool room operates in an efficient and productive manner at all times
- Maintain shop equipment
- Maintain daily records of work performed
- Conduct, maintain and report inventory of mold/die and shop supplies, punches and springs
- Update tool room schedule as needed with minimal direction from Supervisor
- Support Maintenance Department
- Perform preventive maintenance on all press room equipment.
Help maintenance department on special projects
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- This position requires 5 years of related experience as a mold maker and/or tool and die maker using precision machinery, tools , equipment and injection mold experience (setup and operator experience is helpful).
- This position requires the ability to interpret part and mold drawings.
- Computer experience and proficient understanding of drawing analysis/software, i.e. AutoCAD & SolidWorks
- Experience with computer aid programming software, preferably MasterCam. Direct experience with Haas CNC machines and Charmilles ram/sinker EDM and wire EDM machines are desired, but not required.
- Computer literate, proficient using Windows and MS Office
- Problem solving techniques
- Six Sigma & Lean tools
- Skilled in handling and solving tooling & Fabrication issues
- OEE / OA Concepts & Implementation
- Experience on TPM & SMED Implementation
- Skills to implement projects in a short time Using Lean Tools
- CMMS for Equipment PM's administration
- Bi-lingual: Spanish & English.
- Knowledge in tool repairs and fabrication of assembly equipment with strong mechanical knowledge and good blue print interpretation
Demonstrates outstanding drive with a high impact results track record.
Desireable Skills and Experience
- Ability to work with capital projects
- Six sigma approach to solve problems
- Proficient with statistical software applications (Minitab, or others)
High level of knowledge of CMMS for preventive maintenance control
Cuernavaca, Mor. $5,600 al mes Salario neto mensual: $5,600.00 Ubicación: Morelos, Cuernavaca - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado...
Publicado hace un mes
EMPRESA LÍDER EN LOGÍSTICA Y TRANSPORTE SOLICITA: Supervisor de Producción REQUISITOS - Ing, Industrial, Lic. en Administración, Carrera Técnica o...
Desde Integra Estrategias - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
IMPORTANTE ADMINISTRADORA DE SERVICIOS DE SALUD SOLICITA: MÉDICO LABORAL Requisitos: CONTAR CON TITULO Y CÉDULA PROFESIONAL (INDISPENSABLE) SEXO INDISTINTO...
Desde Grupo Consulmed Sa De Cv - Morelos
Publicado hace un mes
Importante empresa dedicada a la producción de cerveza, solicita: Enfermera laboral. Requisitos. Carrera técnica y/o licenciatura en Enfermería, titulo y...
Desde Manpower - San Luis Potosí
Publicado hace un mes