Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovations solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry and technological.
We are currently searching for a Dynamics NAV Developer / Consultant
- Should able to prepare SRS and map the requirement with Standard NAV
- Send the status report to Reporting Manager on daily basis.
- Coordinating with Technical Team to develop new functionality.
- Knows the SDLC and MS methodology well; able to articulate and understand the pain points of customer.
- Should be able to resolve the issues within SLA's.
- Involved in Designing Technical Solution/ Coding/ Testing/ Implementation and Maintenance of Dynamics NAV ERP.
- Must be efficient in local language (Spanish) and able to communicate with Team (English).
- NAV Technical Consultant having overall 4-7 yrs. of experience with Client Facing experience with
excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Installation and configuration.
- Must have worked on Classic Reports, Dataports, Forms and Pages on NAV 2009.
- Worked on the MS NAV product extensively on various version of NAV for at least 3 to 4 projects implementations from scratch.
- Done projects on support, upgrade and Migrations.
- Should have a decent exposure on RTC Report designing in NAV 2009 or NAV 2013, SQL Server 2005/2008, SSRS and Web Services.
- Integration with third party tool
- Must have knowledge of Standard Navision.
- Multiple Full life cycle implementations completed
- Broad module background
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong business and technical knowledge
- Great levels of communication with customers and clients
- Exposure on BI360 Admin Tool
- Certified Microsoft professional in NAV (Installation or Development)
- Experience in Payroll Integration is an advantage
- Functional exposure on Finance, Sales, Purchase, Service modules.
- Education – B.E., B. Tech, MCA. (full-time).
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.