Highlight the main responsabilities:
- Develop and implementing the training program.
- Promote the Teamwork and the Continuous Improvement spirit, taking leadership in: Improvement Suggestions, 5S, TPM, SMED and Continuous Hoshin Workshops, Problem-Solving Groups (PSG’s), TRS Improvement and productivity per hour (pph) follow up.
- Promote a harmonious work environment with operators and the support area members (Methods, Quality,Maintenance, and Logistics) and specific Union topics with Human Resources, towards and autonomous APZ
- Support of industrialization of new products (wet & dry friction).
- Validate work instructions in according with the SIGA ( Enviromental managesment system) and safety instructions.
- Support and deputy for Engineering Coordinator.
- Responsible of creation and actualization of documents for backup’s process.
- Responsible of the actualization of the plant operation procedures.
- Responsible of the equipment standardization.
-.Responsible of the final liberation on process and equipment modifications or new installations in order to fulfill with safety and environmental rules.
The above mentioned activities are not limited, and may be extended to others cross functional activities, when required by the organization
- The above mentioned activities are not limited, and may be extended to other cross-functional activities, when required by
Education: Industrial or Mechanic Engineer- Similar
Experience: 3 to 5 years in similar position
Additional Skills: Knowledge and development of Layouts, Development of work instructions