A. Develop proposals on headcount, shifts, and capital needed to achieve the sales plan – short term and long term.
B. Lead the supply step of the SIOP process for the plant as measured by SIOP schedule attainment. Reviews / audits SIOP Forecast for demand inconsistencies.
C. Site lead for Demand Control weekly reviews.
D. Address not promised at expected lead time. Resolves Demand Filter conflicts within 24 hours of order entry based on production capacity and availability of purchased and manufacturedponents.
E. Review the shipment forecast to ensure alignment to the master schedule.
F. Provides level loaded plan based on manufacturing line rate agreed to in SIOP.
G. Ensure that the master schedule reflects all known and anticipated constraints (capacity availability and material availability).
H. Manage the resolution of critical action messages.
I. Define the horizon at which a planner will transition the rough cut capacity plan to finite capacity planning on key constraint work centers
J. ERP monitor champion in order to aplish plant goals. OTD, Past Due, Inventory, Item Master, etc.
K. Monitor sales order ship dates vs. perform date to highlight gaps to customer’s expectations.
L. Perform audit to item master, lead time segmentation and key parameters related to the plant blueprint.
M. Support warehouse, procurement and planning on their activities providing analysis.
N. Publish some of the following metrics past due, OTD, Sales, etc.
O. Works closely with the demand planning team to continuously improve forecast accuracy
P. Supervise the production planning team
• Undergraduate degree required. Industrial Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an applicable supply chain role
• Experience in aplex, industrial manufacturing environment
• APICS CPIM certification qualification ormitment toplete equivalent. (Desirable)
• Highly advanced analytical and cognitive skills.
• Experience in MRP, MPS, Min-Max tools.
• Experience in ERP systems (SAP desirable)
• Ability to clearlymunicate in English
• Expert in MS Office /Excel
• Possesses Effectivemunication Skills
• Demonstrates a Collaborative Style
• Drives for Results
• Makes Decisions/Solves Problems
• Promotes and Champions Change
• Pursues Personal Development
• Possesses Interpersonal Savvy (Supplier/Customer Relationships)
• Strong ethics and professional presence required
• Negotiation skills and experience with suppliers.
• Strong oral and writtenmunication skills.
• Sense of urgency
• Proactive and organized
• Proven leadership experience
• Teamwork player
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing inmon. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’remitted to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Ciudad: santa rosa jáuregui
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 17 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 17 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 16 días