Medical Devices Segment- Johnson Medical Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedic, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
At Ethicon, we offer healthcare professionals solutions that address the key challenges of today’s surgical procedures to optimize patient outcomes. From creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally-invasive procedures, Ethicon has made significant contributions in medical device technology to transform the way surgery has been done for more than 60 years.
Marketing Sr Manager
Reports to: Business Unit Director
Responsible for the design and implementation of the Ethicon Marketing Strategy in Mexico, aligned with Ethicon Latin America and World-wide strategies. This position is responsible for new product launches in the cluster, delivery of product sales forecasts based on procedure strategies, the development and execution of marketing strategy and plans (positioning, targeting, product, place, price and promotion) to achieve specific marketing objectives/outcomes in the Country. This role is a people leader for all Marketing Associates in Mexico.
Duties & Responsibilities
Represent Cluster market requirements to regional product teams and commercial teams; be the marketing expert in the cluster through customer knowledge and market insight.
Champion & coordinate new product/ programs launches into Mexico through new product teams and local commercial management.
Responsible for leading team of marketing associates, ensuring recruitment of high performing talent and managing teams performance and development.
Drive cross-market communication and learning to ensure best practices and competitive insight are shared across markets.
Work with Regional teams to develop product-marketing strategies, positioning, training, pricing, strategic initiatives, programs and other marketing related initiatives and requirements.
Responsible for marketing budget management.
Responsible for gathering and analyzing market intelligence reports and providing strategic feedback to the commercial team.
Responsible for design congress/ meetings strategy and execute them.
Responsible for product and specialty forecast
Manages a team of several marketing associates by platforms and specialties
Develop the adequate pricing strategy for the cluster
• A minimum of a BS / BA is required, MBA Preferred
• A minimum 8 years relevant business experience in related fields of sales and marketing.
• Strong marketing acumen.
• Financial and business acumen
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven experience in People Management.
• Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
• Demonstrated clinical and anatomical knowledge of surgical procedures is preferred.
• Exceptional customer focus and relationship building skills; experienced in developing effective relationships across a diverse group of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
• Demonstrated success of collaboration and interface with critical internal and external stakeholders and substantial customer interface
• Enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate across cluster, regional and matrixed environments to achieve business objectives
• Proven experience in shaping an agenda, defining strategies and a demonstrated understanding of how to support them with practical elements of implementation
- Language: Fluent English & Spanish
- Travel percentage: 25 - 40%
- Location of the role: Mexico City
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
Ciudad: ciudad de méxico
Banco de origen brasileño de gran prestigio, por expansión solicita: ASESOR FINANCIERO Requisitos: 24 - 45 años Sexo Indistinto Secundaria TERMINADA Facilidad...
Desde Evolucione - Estado de México
Publicado hace un mes
Empresa Líder en el ramo de Comedores Industriales con más 15 años dando Satisfacción y Servicio a nuestros Comensales. Busca personal como Auxiliar de Cocina...
Desde Comedores De Occidente - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
OPERADOR DE MONTACARGAS-HOMBRE SENTADO Requisitos: Escolaridad: Básica Experiencia mínima de un año en puesto similar en manejo de montacargas – hombre sentado...
Desde Mármoles Natura - Estado de México
Publicado hace un mes