Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune 500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our full ecosystem. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
The Amazon Digital Music team is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical Marketing Manager to lead acquisition and engagement for Amazon Music in Mexico. As a Marketing Manager, you will shape the customer experience across the Amazon ecosystem, including the Amazon Music App, Amazon homepage and website, across Amazon categories, as well as driving outbound communications via email and push. You will lead a team that creates and executes a comprehensive, integrated strategy that spans across marketing channels, working closely with Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Music Curators, and more.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a scrappy, small team to continuously improve and reinvent processes and customer experiences in a dynamic industry and organization in a startup country. You will excel at working at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) but also able to roll up your sleeves and get things done at the tactical level (creating and managing campaigns with merchandising and marketing tools, analyzing customer engagement data, and solving problems) all while understanding the key business drivers at every level. The Marketing Manager should be passionate about the customer and must have proven analytical capability, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role must leverage best practices from existing marketplaces while also adapting the experience to the local customer
· Develop a working backwards plan for all marketing needs to execute launch and ongoing programs for Amazon Music in Mexico.
· Manage a team owning all site merchandising and outbound marketing processes at both tactical and strategic levels to drive towards launch dates and post-launch execution
· Build detailed, long-term plans based on targeting key customer segments to drive initial acquisition and ongoing engagement and retention within Amazon Music Unlimited
· Partner with product and technology teams to build a roadmap and execute projects that lead to customer communication and engagement opportunities
· Develop processes that scale across multiple marketplaces as well as those that can be efficiently be made specific to key countries or regions
· Write and present high quality documents to senior leadership
· Lead cross-functional initiatives and partnerships across Amazon’s business and support teams
Business Management Skills Needed:
· Stellar problem solving and issue resolution skills with the ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, where multi-tasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research and metrics to back up intuition and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
· High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills
· Strong team leader with an aptitude for organization who can prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment as well as hire and develop the best
· Think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing, marketing communications, product management, and/or consumer products and services
· Knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements
· Willingness to travel internationally for short-term project work
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot inefficient, unreliable processes
· Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools and ability to learn new tools
· Demonstrated creativity and judgment to develop solutions
· Knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write or edit queries in order to mine the data needed to measure results and inform decisions
· Intuition for customer communication voice; adept at marketing copy-writing
· Basic knowledge and experience with web authoring tools and willingness to learn both HTML and XML code if necessary in order to enhance or improve site and email content
· Experience managing large scale marketing programs and writing customer-facing content
· Experience working in the music industry including a knowledge of current trends and history in music, the music industry, and digital music
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Empresa 100% mexicana, líder en la Industria del amueblado, decoración y equipamiento de espacios con más de 50 años de experiencia te invita a formar parte de...
Estado de México
Publicado hace 23 días
Empresa líder en alimentos está en búsqueda de un Gerente de producción Principales responsabilidades: Desarrollar los procedimientos necesarios para ejecutar...
Publicado hace 23 días
Agile Project Manager Requirements: 8 years of project management experience (PMI Certification is desired). Agile/Scrum certification is preferred Agile/scrum...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 23 días
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees...
Publicado hace 24 días