Description As a Marketing & Sales Operations Rep you will work with dealers in achieving goals in the marketing and sales space, established through the Leadership Table process. The individual will be directly responsible for, among other things, working with dealers on marketing and sales integration and operations improvement to generate sales growth, reduce distribution costs, and improve productivity and efficiency, all directly in support of Leadership Initiatives. Progress on these initiatives will be accomplished by working with our Industry Group partners spanning the full portfolio of Caterpillar’s business.
This is ideally the second field-based assignment, which would support active engagement in strategic direction of the Dealers within the territory and District. This role will support the Mexico District, covering dealers within Mexico and Central America.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Elevating Dealer Marketing, Selling, and Sales Management Capabilities
- Coverage, Lead Planning, Lead Generation, Lead & Opportunity Management, Sales Management (Dealer Growth Framework)
- Channel development (e-business, ISR, sales force)
- People development leveraging Sales Effectiveness & Marketing Competency models
- Leveraging of Marketing Data analytics to support growth
- Execute Customer Experience strategy leveraging survey feedback to implement standards and driving a customer centric culture within the dealership
- Coordination of industries, district and dealer teams in support of Leadership Table governance process to ensure capability improvements are clearly identified & implemented
- Support dealer sales and operations process excellence
- Incumbents must stay abreast of industry and technology changes and relate those changes to Caterpillar, dealer and customer needs
- Serve as an integral part of ensuring alignment between Caterpillar Industry and Dealer go-to-market strategies
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- 3 + years field based experience calling directly on Dealers or field support requiring direct engagement with dealers
- Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Master's Degree
- Understanding of dealer sales and marketing processes and capabilities both prime product and parts sales
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to communicate effectively with others in the work group, dealer personnel and customers
- Demonstrated ability to work on increasingly more complex assignments and provide direction to lower level reps on project assignments.
- This position requires up to 75%+ travel (Domestic and International).
- This position will be located in Mexico City, Mexico.