"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers" The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Independencia develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. More information can be found at the new company website www.ethiconendosurgery.com.
Searching the best talent for: MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR IV
· To provide direct support to the manufacturing production lines. Ensures that the manufacturing process complies with its specifications and that the product meets material qualifications.
· Supervises production associates to meet production schedules in compliance with the Quality System, EHS and company policies while ensuring that human, capital and material resources are used effectively and efficiently.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for coordinating and/or supporting the investigation and implementation of corrective and preventive system such as NCR, CAPA, audit observations and others.
· Delivers year-over-year cost improvements, including productivity improvements and reductions of defects
· Plans, executes and documents training programs for associates and ensures on-time completion of training requirements.
· Plans, conducts and directs improvement projects or studies including complete projects requiring advanced knowledge and advanced leadership skills.
· Comply with the Quality Procedures, Laws and regulations that apply.
· Comply with our company regulations whether local, state and federal as well as procedures, and environmental health and safety policies.
· Responsible for providing technical expertise and leadership for daily manufacturing operations and ensuring established metrics (Production, Quality, Scrap and Cycle time) are met.
· Provides specific technical expertise to support special projects, pilot operations, product and process improvements; and also provides input to develop capital expense forecast and equipment/spare part budgets to support business needs
· Supervises production personnel and collaborates with support functions to meet or exceed the goals and objectives of the Business Unit and in alignment with those of the Plant and the Franchise.
· Responsible for ensuring adherence to Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures; provides support to ongoing initiatives related to safety and ergonomics programs.
· Ensures that manufacturing activities are performed in compliance with the Quality System and drives efforts to enhance a culture of quality and compliance
· Manages the effective and efficient utilization of human, capital, and material resources to optimize performance.
· Supports rewards and recognition programs, participates in the development of employees, acts as a mentor, and promotes talent
· Drives Lean Manufacturing efforts, including the maintenance of performance metrics, line balancing, continuous flow manufacturing, inventory reduction efforts, and good housekeeping practices
· Execute or supervises data entry on required systems, such as JDE, Kronos, and others
· Supports process transfers and the introduction of new products
· Execute validation activities
· Coordinates communication activities with manufacturing associates
· Identifies and supports the resolution of labor issues in coordination with the Human Resources department
· Develops and maintains a Credo-based culture.
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
• Associates Degree or Equivalent.
• Generally requires (6-8) years related experience.
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledge of Quality System requirements
• Basic knowledge of Lean manufacturing, Quality Control and Production Control
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Customer-focused decision-making
Ciudad: ciudad juárez
Becario de Comercio exterior e importación en Boehringer Ingelheim Requisitos: 1. A partir de 6to semestre 2. Estudiantes de las carreras: Negocios...
Desde Boehringer Ingelheim - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Eres o trabajaste como representante médico y buscas incrementar tus ingresos sin descuidar tu actividad actual en una empresa seria Intégrate con nosotros en...
Desde Grupo Financiero Inbursa - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
“Hacer de cada momento algo especiales nuestro compromiso por compartir un momento de genuina conexión con cada cliente” Únete al equipo Starbucks Piedras...
Desde Alsea - Coahuila
Publicado hace un mes