Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
• Design and optimize the manufacturing methods base on lean tools and automation (Continuous improvements).
• Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
• Analyse all the possible root causes of any Manufacturing Problem to find and establish the best solution to meet with Safety, Quality Time and Costs.
• Manages, through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
• Follow up costumer compliance CAR’s.
• Accountable for ensuring assigned products Key process indicator (Daily Management).
• Ability to make proposal cost reduction projects.
• Qualification and validation of all new operations and processes including DOEs, validation protocol writing, execution, data analysis and executive summary reports
• Supports new product development and helps ensure a smooth transition into production.
Experiencia y requisitos
• Engineering bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Electro mechanics, Mechanics, or equivalent
• Must have of 8+ years of experience as manufacturing manager
• Proven experience on process Automation
• Applied ergonomics
• Daily Management activities.
• Advance Knowledge on Lean Manufacturing Tools: (Kaizen, Takt Time, Advance Line Balnce,7W)
• Knowledge on Manufacturing Process such as: Crimping, Welding, Laser, Adhesive, Molding,
• Advance on Lay Out Software (AutoCAD).
• Advance Problem-Solving Methodology (DMAIC, SIX SIGMA,8D, A3 THINKING)
• Advance statistical Analysis Skills
• Advance project management
• Proficiency in English Spoken and Written.
Other Engineer Skills
• Teamwork Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Team integration skills
What do we have to offer?
• Being part of a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of globalization, which offers a lot of opportunity to learn and develop.
• Working in a global team of passionate professionals, truly making an impact on Plantronics’ success in the future.