1. Ensure production readiness of key processes in load speaker assembly & test
2. Monitor and continuously improve the quality of manufacturing processes
3. Support cross functional continuous process improvement projects
4. Develop and maintain manufacturing methods, work instructions and processes.
5. Interface with Production and Quality teams
6. Provide technical expertise to Production team
7. Proficient at preparing work instructions, assembly and test procedures, stenciling, tooling and fixtures especifications
Experiencia y requisitos
-Preferred BSEE or equivalent Engineer degree
-5 years’ experience in an manufacturing environment
-Experienced in MFG concepts, materials and machine tooling used to produce loud speakers;
-Knowledge on CNC machinery
-If candidate were a continuous improvement champion Six sigma Balck Belt or Green Belt is considered a plus
-Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, PLM. Oracle is a plus..
*Interesados que cumplan con los requisitos favor de enviar su información al correo **********