Responsibilities include: • Help defining/designing a plant from the scratch, figure it out all details per stations.
• Drafting of facility, tools, fixtures, work cells, product, etc. in AutoCad
• Knowledge of materials management
• Product structures, Bills of Materials, Routings, Item Master details
• Product design for manufacturing
• Process improvement in the assigned area of responsibility
• Support the manufacturing floor in daily production
• Investigate process improvements
• Assist in the maintenance of lean processes and environment
• Time studies and router maintenance
• Process flow and Value Stream Mapping
• Update the layout of the factory including utilities, equipment, floor markings, etc.
• Main point of contact between US plant and Mexicali plant until more resources are hired.
• Implement projects as assigned by the Manufacturing Engineering Manager or Plant Manager
Experiencia y requisitos
-BSME in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
-6 years minimum work experience in a manufacturing environment
-High level of competency in AutoCad / Solid Works and Microsoft Word / Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
-Lean experience or line designing is a plus
-ERP experience is a plus. The ideal candidate will have JD Edwards experience.
-Bilingual in English and Spanish – reading and writing.
-Must Knowledge of ISO 14000 and 9002.