Position is a key member of the SCL Operations Leadership team, responsible for engineering leadership, talent development, and overseeing the activities of our engineering organization supporting the SCL Operations.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor of Science Degree Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering required, Masters of Science degree or MBA is a must.
· Technical engineering experience and sound knowledge of state-of-the-art engineering practices
· 5 to 10 years of experience in engineering management in a manufacturing or manufacturing service environment, with a minimum of 10 years of current/recent experience in the pump or rotating equipment, electrical transformers, Turbines field.
1. Actively functions as a key member of SCL Leadership Team.
2. Aligns site engineering efforts to support the platform's Engineering strategy and organization's business requirements.
3. Sets site engineering priorities and supports product management across disciplines.
4. Establishes and reviews standards for engineering policies, procedures and processes to insure the highest quality engineering throughout the operation.
5. Identifies key engineering roles and competencies required for those roles. Actively recruits and develops talent for fill those role, both in area of responsibility and on a global basis. Designs engineering organization to meet the business and technology needs of the organization.
Related to the SCL Facility:
1. Leads the engineering team in support of manufacturing and sales organizations to ensure the annual operating plan is achieved, including performance testing and customer service activities, providing technical leadership for the SCL organization.
2. Develops engineering policies, standards and processes for the organization and partners with CPO/NPO leaders and platform leadership to ensure implementation and compliance.
3. Bridges engineering activities and maintaining consistency between CPO and NPO. 4. Builds a highly responsive and technically strong, engineering organization.
6. Specific needs requiring immediate attention include: · Understanding and addressing the engineering organization structure in CPO and NPO.
· Ensuring adherence to the conceptual, intermediate and critical design review policy.
7. Defines, plans and implements product engineering strategies in CPO & NPO.
8. Drives the development of talent within the sites, including attracting, developing and retaining engineering talent at all experience and competency levels through performance management, succession planning, and employee learning and development.
a. Supports the development of technical knowledge through training and implementation of a technical knowledge base structure.
b. Leads the establishment, documentation, and tracking of training requirements by person and function in order to maintain compliance with ISO and related certification requirements.
c. Leads design centers to ensure that next generation of hydraulic designers are prepared to lead hydraulic design activity for SCL.
If you're interested in this position, send us your resume in any format to the email listed in this job posting.
Aplicar al empleo
Empleos en ESTADO DE MÉXICO
Ubicación: Estado De México | Estado: Estado De México
HMY es un grupo líder en ingeniería, fabricación y montaje de mobiliario para el retail. Estamos buscando Account Manager que cuente con 2 años de...
Publicación: 23/04/2018 - Salario: $24,000
Business Alliance Manager
Ubicación: Atizapan | Estado: Estado De México
Consultor de Ventas y Alianzas de Negocios • Presentación y consultoria de servicios enfocados al capital y desarrollo humano para sector empresarial y educativo. •...
Publicación: 03/04/2018 - Salario: Sueldo fijo y variable con metas alcanzables y comisiones no topadas sueldos desde $ 25 mil mensual
Ubicación: Texcoco | Estado: Estado De México
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over...
Publicación: 16/05/2018 - Salario: 16000
Ciudad: estado de mexico
Job Objective: The Account Manager will be responsible to manage a portfolio of clients and support TTS Solutions Sales with the management of their customer...
Desde Banamex - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
GRUPO BUTSER SA de CV POR EXPANSIÓN SOLICITA PERSONAL PARA EL AREA DE VENTAS: EJECUTIVO DE VENTAS REQUISITOS EDAD: 23 AÑOS A 27 AÑOS (INDISPENSABLE) LIC...
Desde Grupo Butser, Sa De Cv - Michoacán
Publicado hace un mes
¡Estamos contratando en estas fechas! Importante empresa de Ecommerce en Mexico solicita por expansión: Ejecutivo de Cuenta Clave (Key Account Manager...
Desde Ibushak - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 25 días
GRUPO ALDORF SOLICITA: "CONTADOR" REQUISITOS: Edad: de 23 a 27 años Sexo: indistinto Estudios: Licenciatura, afin Experiencia: arrendadoras, financiero...
Desde Grupo Aldorf - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 25 días