As a Marketing Manager you'll manage the localization of the brand in Mexico through different platforms and mediums such as social media, content, and general marketing collateral. You’ll manage the asset creation process using local resources and with support from Design Lead in San Francisco.
Additionally, you will build and manage our user community and engagement. You'll create and grow our existing referral community in Mexico. This includes managing our referral program and taking full ownership over testing incentive programs. You’ll manage all of our local social media activities. We know this is a lot, but as the first marketing person in Mexico, this role is a unique opportunity to build a local brand and foster community in a rapidly growing and dynamic market.
- Develop assets and propose experiments to improve our performance marketing in Mexico.
- Work with designers and the larger marketing team to develop localized collateral.
- Curate/coordinate/create/monitor compelling content to drive engagement on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Build, manage, test, and scale our referral program in Mexico.
- Work with customer service, marketing and engineering teams to improve the referral and user experience.
- Manage and optimize user feedback channels to identify market-specific trends, compile reports and share insights to drive marketing positioning.
- Explore additional channels we can use to reach potential clients.
- Maintain relationships with and coordinate external stakeholders, freelancers and agencies as necessary.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- 4+ years of experience leading creative process of asset creation for online marketing, designing online campaigns, and creating content for social media.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating and publishing an educational series).
- Robust and active online presence with social media management skills (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to work across different teams.
- Value empathy and authenticity when working with customers and key stakeholders.
- Experience working with financial products or in FinTech is a plus.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.