Oportun is a financial technology company founded in 2005. Our mission is to provide affordable loans that help people with little or no credit history establish credit and build a better future. Oportun uses advanced data analytics and technology to “score” and lend money to individuals with limited credit history that other lenders consider “unscorable.”
In recognition of Oportun’s goals of increasing economic opportunity for our clients, promoting community development, and serving low-income or underserved communities, Oportun was certified by the United States Department of Treasury as a Community Development Financial Institution or CDFI.
At Oportun, everything we do reflects our corporate values of Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment.
Oportun is a great place to work if you are as enthusiastic about helping others as you are about your own professional development and career. As our CEO Raul Vazquez says, “Earning a paycheck to support yourself and your family is critical. Satisfying career ambitions is rewarding.But there is no greater privilege than having a challenging job where you are growing and learning professionally, while having a strong positive impact on the lives of others… And that is what we do here every day.”
The Regional Manager (RM), Corporate Security and Investigations will act as the lead for the corporate security and investigations team in Mexico. The RM will conduct high-level and sensitive internal and external investigations related to theft, fraud, employee misconduct, and other security related issues, as required. Regularly and proactively assesses, identifies and mitigates ongoing and emerging risks and threats to staff, sites and Oportun’s operations at all locations within assigned region. Provides subject matter expertise on physical and corporate security issues to senior management. Acts as the point person for managing security incidents within assigned region. Assists in developing policies related to physical and corporate security for all Oportun location types (i.e. corporate, call centers). Supports the travel safety and security program for business travelers to Mexico, providing regular situational updates and enhances security measures as necessary. Develops and maintains relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and protective agencies to ensure real-time communication of security related information from these entities to corporate management and staff.?Oversees and ensures the operability of all physical security systems including badge access, cameras, alarms, guards, and physical keys. Manages resources and budgeting for assigned region, and provides business cases for additional resources to protect Oportun. Assists with the development and implementation of performance management and reporting programs.
· Development and implementation of physical security standards for contact centers and administrative office spaces
· Development and implementation of security systems audit and inspection programs
· Development and implementation of travel safety and security programs, including related training materials
· Provides regular updates on threats and risks to business travelers to Mexico
· Creates and conducts regular security awareness and education campaigns
· Development and implementation of security and safety related inspection programs
· Development and implementation of emergency response plans
· Oversees security operations at assigned facilities within region
· Assists with security issues outside of assigned region as needed
· Oversees and responds to internal service requests
· Conducts due diligence investigations as needed
· Manages security vendor relationships and oversees performance
· Acts as incident lead for security incidents within assigned region
· Documents and reports security incidents and investigations
· Minimum of 10 years of related experience and 4+ years management experience.
· College degree or equivalent experience.
· Previous experience as a physical and/or corporate security manager and/or law enforcement; this position requires independent judgment, integrity, and discretion, as well the ability to identify, analyze and resolve security-related matters.
· A minimum of ten years of progressive experience in a private-sector or other security position with broad responsibilities, including high-profile security programs, physical security and investigations.
· Effective oral and written communication, including the ability to make presentations to senior level executives and prepare written policies and reports
· Proven ability to manage security vendors.
· Comprehensive knowledge of current security and emergency response techniques, issues, equipment, procedures and security threats.
· Experience with management of risks and controls for security and facility related processes.
· Experience analyzing potential threat related information and communicating potential vulnerabilities to management.
· Focused personality, with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
· Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
· Proven self-starter, requiring little supervision to take initiative and execute above responsibilities.
· English fluency required.
· Financial services or banking experience a plus.
· Industry certifications are a plus.
Maintenance,shutting down and rig flow supervision. we are recruiting oil rig workers from all works of life, drillers, engineers,medics,operations and so on...
Desde Pacific West Intl - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Empaque desde CASA ROPA DEPORTIVA NIKE $15 pesos por pieza terminada 200 piezas a la semana minimo $3000 semanales. Entregas gratuitas en todos los municipios...
Desde Maquiladora Cc - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Eaton’s Vehicle division is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Aguascalientes facility. The Production...
Desde Eaton Corporation - Aguascalientes
Publicado hace un mes
Eaton’s Truck division is currently seeking a Senior Maintenance Technical to join our team. This position is based at our San Luis Potosi facility. The Senior...
Desde Eaton Corporation - San Luis Potosí
Publicado hace un mes