The LPM for AMZL is a person with the leadership to create the loss prevention strategy for active delivery stations and the continuous expansion and growing throughout Mexico, also this position is responsible for taking actions in a preventive manner by analyzing the main issues, constraints and trends in losses in order to perform an integral performs the action plan based on factual events and incidents in the AMZL operation, responsible for establishing risk-based security standards for Amazon, and the methods for maintaining and improving those standards for AMZL.
Functional leadership; Perform Risk assessment for the Delivery Stations throughout Mexico ; Weekly metrics on main security issues ,Physical Protection systems, technology and services; Awareness & training for non-LP associates and LP personnel; Handling incidents, investigations and MO intelligence; Key internal and external contacts.
· Identify, develop and implement additional loss prevention program elements required to meet the unique needs of Amazon.
-Standardization of processes such as inspection process, audits, cycle counting
-· Effectively partner with AMZL operations and support functions in evaluating current and future business processes and initiatives.
- Serve as a member of a coordinated team of Loss Prevention Managers in relentlessly pursuing improvements to company-wide loss prevention program efforts.
- Perform interior and exterior Loss Prevention audits of Amazon facilities, being alert to and responding to any security of Loss Prevention issues noted.
- Monitor Amazon facilities for compliance with Amazon security and Loss Prevention policies
- Perform various Loss Prevention inspections, audits, and investigations as required
· Encourage and promote Loss Prevention within the workforce exercising integrity and ethical methods.
· Support the development and deployment of cost effective security systems and solutions to mitigate risks and Modus Operandi.
·-Establish and use risk assessment processes to identify and prioritize risks and mitigation means.
-Liaise and cooperate with law enforcement and industry bodies to support Amazon interests.
- Liaise and cooperate with vendors, suppliers and partners to effectively resolve exposures and mitigate risks.
- Demonstrate knowledge of loss prevention best practices in logistics and delivery centers to include: application of physical security systems, investigation techniques, management of contract guard agencies, delivery carriers’ loss mitigation techniques.
- Conduct new hire orientation and training
-Implement action plans based on facts and statistics measured and tracked in a weekly basis
-Training and / courses on Wicklander Zulawsky interview and Interrogation techniques
· Experience in security and loss prevention within supply chain and/or logistics operation in Mexico .
· Fluency in English and Spanish both verbal and written
· Relevant qualification in loss prevention, security management and related field or equivalent experience is required;
· Extensive loss prevention experience, including significant experience in a logistics environment at management level;
· Decision Making/ Problem Solving- demonstrate ability to proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, consider other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; draw sound inferences; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently; flexible in approach; able to operate with limited guidance from management;
· Be able to work and travel as required by business needs up to 50% of time
-Completed Bachelor's degree.
-Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate - advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
-Proficient English skills, intermediate to advanced level.
-Able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
-Familiarity with data bases.
-SQL basic -medium skills.
-Awareness and implementation of best practices related to the utilization of physical security systems at technical level, investigation certifications .
-Basic knowledge of physical security, security service.
Ciudad: mexico city
ANALISTA QUÍMICO DE CALIDAD/Con o sin EXPERIENCIA Zona para laborar Atizapán Horarios: De 8:00am a 6:00pm Lunes a viernes Escolaridad: Bachillerato técnico...
Desde Quimer - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Empaque desde casa ROPA ADIDAS $15 pesos por pieza terminada 200 piezas a la semana minimo $3000 semanales, entregas gratuitas en todos los municipios de los...
Desde Empresa C&C - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity Manage the implementation of material purchasing, material planning, production planning...
Desde Honeywell International Inc - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes