Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values ??that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Lead the logistics department of the CeaP plant with focus on logistics planning (customer planning and customer service, production planning, procurement planning and inventory management) and core material flow management (traffic, packaging and innovations).
Warehouse management of CeaP plant is not in scope of this position and will handled by central service BSW.
Control all resources to cover the customer demand on time and with the correct quantity, ensure raw material supply for CeaP SMT and FA (40%)
2. Define and implement improvement projects in finished goods, production planning and procurement planning area (15%)
3. Improve competence level of planners within CeaP/LOP, CeaP packaging team and traffic to increase process excellence and quality (10%)
4. Ensure smooth cooperation with BSW to ensure high-quality material flow services to support CeaP operations (15%)
5. Identify and realize cost and inventory reduction potentials for CeaP (10%)
6. Identify and implement logistics innovations and I4.0 solutions for CeaP logistics (5%)
7. Ad-hoc tasks (5%)
- Experience in working in SAP, Material Planning Systems, Reporting tools (BW, BO,Tableau)
- Good leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in agile methods
- Bachelors/Engineering Degree
- Advanced English
- Budgeting experience
- Direct contact with suppliers and customers
- Inventory control experience
- I4.O Experience (preferred)
- 5 years of experience as Manager
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 25 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 24 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 22 días
*Manage a group of people along with production group in order to meet the customer demand with the highest quantity, right quantity and on time. *Seek for cost...
Desde Autoliv Safety Technology De México, S.A. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 22 días