Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Load and Performance Tester
- Analysing the critical business scenarios
- Developing the test scripts, execute test script.
- Document performance test Strategy and test plans covering environment , schedule, test data set up, testing technique and key SLA metrics keeping end user requirements and customer experience in mind.
- Complete all applicable performance test scripts as per defined project requirements and non-functional requirements on time with quality delivery
- Execute different type of performance testing as appropriate
- Conduct appropriate manual and automated performance testing, manage performance defects and troubleshoot performance issues covering plate-form hardware analysis, scalability and application profiling (JVM, Database etc.)
- Participating in root cause analysis of identified defects
- Experience with performance tools such as ,but not limited to: Load-runner/ HP Quality Centre/ Neo-load/ J-meter
- Understanding and hands-on experience in REST APIs and Postman tool
- Good English communication skills
- Understanding the non-functional requirements from business
- Should be able to Analysing the test results and Preparing the test report
- Should have ability to troubleshoot and debug test scripts
- Strong analytical, documentation, and communication skills
- Knowledge / hand on experience of one of monitoring tool (CA-Wily etc.) is mandatory.
- Experience working with Linux/Unix OS and knowledge of commands
- Experience configuring and maintaining test environments
- Experience with XML and Web Services
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.