Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and formal software process.
B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other related engineering disciplines with four years of relevant experience or M.S. Degree with two years of relevant experience.
The candidate should meet at least 4 of the following qualifications:
- Linux development experience in C/C++ at the OS API level or below
- Excellent Linux OS System debugging skills and experience with related tools
- Strong knowledge of automation and scripting languages such as sh, perl, python or go programming languages
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Solid understanding of Linux architecture
- Experience with Agile/Scrum programming and continuous integration practices
- Knowledge of Validation / Testing types, levels, approaches, methodologies, strategies
- Experience writing test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
- Knowledge of Linux Packaging internals, RPM or DEB packaging
- Open Source project development and contribution experience
- An understanding of the open source development model and Linux kernel architecture
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA EN GIRO ELECTRÓNICO SOLICITA: "INGENIERO DE PRUEBA EN GIRO ELECTRÓNICO" Mínimo 2 años de experiencia trabajando en un ambiente de...
Publicado hace 24 días
Job description: The embedded software (microcontroller) engineer will contribute to software maintenance and issue resolution as well as develop software for...
Desde Bose Corporation, S.A. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días
Ingeniero con amplia experiencia en programación CNC, para desarrollar procesos en planta de industria Aeroespacial. Experiencia y requisitos: - Experiencia en...
Desde Risorse International - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días