WHY WORK WITH US?
With a shared mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives, our team of 120,000 global employees and our diverse portfolio of innovative medicines, eye care devices and cost-saving pharmaceuticals, we are addressing some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. With our legacy deeply rooted in our Swiss heritage and with our eye on the future, our industry leading pipeline, together with our continued investment in R&D; and our high performing, diverse and passionate employees, we aim to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine.
We are Novartis, and we are reimagining medicine.
As a global healthcare leader,
we have one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today brought to life by diverse, talented, performance-driven people. This makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Recently established in Mexico, the Novartis Global Service Centre delivers a broad variety of services including scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), Financial Reporting and Accounting Operations, IT, HR Operations and Procurement to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for passionate, experienced high-caliber candidates to join our international team.
The NGSC Mexico is located in the biggest city in the country. The site is located 15 minutes away from Coyoacan, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Mexico, dating back to the XVI century, which has evolved into a cultural spot that gathers Mexican traditional and gourmet cuisine, arts and crafts, and history.
You will experience a mix of diverse people who have different interests and backgrounds.
Conduct operational LMS platform tasks and perform 2nd level help desk diagnosis and troubleshooting support to end users and escalates complex incidents to IT 3rd level and Vendor support personnel as required. Serves as the point of contact for associates, managers and HR community and creates a positive customer experience through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress and engaging customers with a courteous and professional attitude. The process scope entails all Learning Management System related queries (Cornerstone platform migration/operation).
• Follows established SOPs to setup/deploy training modules for Web Based Training, Instructor Lead Training and Virtual training events
• Takes care of answering Tier 2 complex queries and transactions which could not be resolved by HR Customer Care team
• Executes LMS wide Service Requests (e.g. content upload, mass course enrollments etc.)
• Provides rapid, high quality and validated response/support to all queries in scope
• Pro-actively monitors ticket queue and ensures ticket closure on a first-in first-out bases and in line with agreed KPIs and priorities
• Provides catalog management services
• Assists in tracking issues and route causes to identify areas of improvement in the given pro-cess scope and region
• Provides support for the transition period.
• Runs report to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
• Tests training content on Windows/Apple devices.
• Contributes to projects in scope
• Maintains and sustain required documentation in the respective Knowledge Base
• Ensures compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation (i.e. recording, documentation and closure of all reported issues)
• Performs other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in HR/other related field is preferred
• Excellent English spoken and written
• Help Desk Experience – 2 years minimum working experience in providing 2nd level help desk support
• Learning Experience – 1 year minimum LMS Administration (Cornerstone experience preferred but not required)
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in Shared Service Centre environment
• Work experience in virtual/remote teams preferred
• Work experience in international environment/team/global company preferred
• Experience with testing training content on Windows and Apple devices
• Working knowledge of help desk ticket software and remote control software
Business Unit HR NBS
Site Mexico City
Company/Legal Entity NOV CORPORATIVO MEX
Functional Area Human
SEÑAL SATELITE S.A DE C, V DISTRIBUIDOR MÁSTER DE SKY TE INVITA A FORMAR PARTE DE SU GRAN EQUIPO DE TRABAJO COMO: JEFE DE ALMACENES REQUISITOS: · HOMBRES DE...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
" Empresa líder en Recursos Humanos solicita:Operador de Producción CONTROL DE PARAMETROS DEL PROCESO, APLICACIÓN DE FOSFATO Y DESENGRASE DE MATERIAL...
Publicado hace un mes
LAS ACTIVIDADES SON SURTIR Y ABASTECER OTORGAMOS SUELDO DESDE $5835 HASTA $11,170 PRESTACIONES DE LEY Y SUPERIORES A LEY NOS UBICAMOS EN PASEO DEL CUCAPAH NO...
Desde Farmacias De Similares, S.A. De C.V. (Gpo Por Un País Mejor) - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes