3329817 Lead Technical Field Services Specialist Power Power Services
- The TFA resident is responsible for implementation of quality systems that meet GE and contractual requirements and for achieving targets derived from contractual, technical and commercial obligations.
The TFA resident shall proactively support the Customer in the operation, maintenance and repair of the Power Station in accordance with the terms of the Contract.
- Provide direct technical guidance and support to the Customer’s staff on relevant operational and maintenance matters.
- Assist the customer in improvement of relevant operations and maintenance procedures.
- Analyze incident reports and suggest necessary actions.
- Analyze operational data relating to any contractual guarantees and obligations and, if necessary, recommend corrective actions.
- Advise and assist the Customer in planning and executing relevant maintenance activities and co-ordinate with the Owner/Operator for the preparation and planning of planned and unplanned inspection activities.
- Identify initial spare parts, control buffer stock and maintain the required stock availability, ensuring the timely availability of identified spare parts, consumables and tools for planned maintenance.
- Help the customer in selecting tools and equipment required for maintenance.
- During planned or unplanned inspections, co-ordinate between the Customer, GE and suppliers, and ensure that the Customer is aware of all modifications and related technical matters.
- Ensure that GE's suppliers of services comply with all applicable Environmental, Health & Safety requirements.
- Comply with customer as well as GE and legislative EHS requirements relevant to assigned duties and responsibilities.
The TFA resident is accountable for operational support, planned and unplanned maintenance, and associated administration activities at the Power Station where an CSA Contract exists.
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering MSc/ BSc degree or equivalent work experience.
- Tree year Work experience on the field in the following areas: Mechanical, I&C, Controls, Electrical.
- Three years experience in commissioning, operation or maintenance of Power Stations or equivalent facilities, two of which in GT/combined cycle plants associated with either plant control or thermal block.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com