For over 35 years, we’ve been making history. Now, we’re creating the future.
TECHS ON THE BEACH
On April 14, 1981, in Honolulu, Hawaii, William “Bill” Melton incorporated his new tech company. The original intention was to provide a recourse for retailers who’d been swindled by people handing out bad checks. Bill's product was a kind of verification device using phone lines—a verification phone.
But then a pivot. The credit card industry was relatively new at the time and processing was still being done with carbon paper. Bill saw a way to reduce costs for companies like Visa and MasterCard, while capitalizing on this new technology. Instead of verifying checks, we would provide local businesses a means to electronically process credit card payments. And thus, the Verifone payment device was born.
Now, Verifone is one of the world’s largest POS terminal vendors and a leading provider of payment and commerce solutions. We operate in more than 150 countries and employ nearly 6,000 people globally. Our steady growth has come organically, through a dedication to innovation and strategic partnerships, as well as from savvy acquisitions.
"We believe great work comes from incredible people. We’ve established a team with dedication to committed support and unmatched expertise. Whether it’s building significant client experiences or paving the way for the future breakthrough in payment technology, Verifone is a place where growing your career means making a global impact. Let’s shape the future of commerce together."
We are currently seeking for Lead Software Design Engineer to join our Team.
Write soft are programs in C++ languages for our various platforms and test the same.
• Expected to be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
• Work with other teams members to understand customer requirements and come up with meaningful solutions.
• Lead requirements gathering, Use Case modeling, analysis and design activities
• Develop detailed design specifications including service models and message schemas
• Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
• Participate in meetings & reviews with customers and team members.
• Troubleshoot potential issues at customer locations.
• Maintain existing software
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related fields.
• C++ languages programming experience.Knowledge of gdb, and makefile tools.
• Experience with Linux operating system
• Experience with Web Services and associated interface protocols
• Strong knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, and integration functions
• Very good exposure to XML, XSD, HTML, JSP, Java Script and Web Services
• Should have experience working with a remote team
• Willingness to learn and support other applications within the development organization
• Able to work with source code control system in multi-project, multi-developer environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is amust.
Preferred Skills & Ability:
• Prior experience in programming for real-time limited resource (embedded) systems is a plus.
• Familiarity with multi-tasking and state machines is a bonus.
• Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment is a plus!
• Candidate must have an extremely high level of energy, drive, and creativity to solve complex business problems; possess strong leadership capabilities.
• Have a high tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, customer centric and sales focused entrepreneurial environment.
• Flexible during times of change.
Scripting languages such as python programming experience is a plus
QuarkSoft es una Empresa Mexicana de alcance global. Actualmente nos encontramos en búsqueda de un Desarrollador Java - Junior, para laborar e integrarse a...
Desde Quarksoft - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 9 días
COMPAÑÍA JAPONESA EN EL ÁREA AUTOMOTRIZ SOLICITA Programador /Desarrollador Jr. Requisitos * Ingeniería o Licenciatura en Informática, Computación, Sistemas o...
Desde Automotriz - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 9 días
Empresa de Tecnología solicita DEVELOPER .NET SENIOR * Escolaridad nivel superior Sistemas, Informática o a fín * Experiencia miníma 3 años Skills: NET...
Desde Visión Consulting - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 9 días