Key User SCM - 005GY1 Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich
lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the
simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software
and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their
operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for
everyone and at every moment:
Great people make
Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in
What do you get to do in this position?
- Executes overall Inventory levels in compliance with space availability, production output, order requirements, and business plans.
- Evaluate storage methods and part locations to optimize warehouse space and operations.
- Understands large sets of data and coordinates Plan for Every Part
- Work with other Schneider Electric team members to estimate, plan and schedule tasks to meet assigned target dates of WMS implementation.
- Maintains methods and policies to ensure the most efficient and economical movement of materials. Works directly with the suppliers, purchasing and production to make sure material lot sizes, lead times, and packaging fits into the plant Material Providing and Handling plan.
- Implements improvement projects in the areas of inventory control, cycle count procedures and Kanban.
- Maintains plant Healthy Inventory to drive lead times down and increase cash flow. Works to dispose of unhealthy inventory in a timely manner.
- Develops strategies to meet Schneider Performance System (SPS) objectives.
- Implements improvement projects in the areas of warehouse management, material flow, kanban accuracy, inventory control, physical inventory procedures and facility information management
- Accountable for evaluating and maintaining Kanban and manufacturing
This job might be for
We seek out and reward
people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo,
embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like
owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in
which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture
where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you!
You must submit an
online application to be considered for any position with us. This position
will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of
Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in
the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all
qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national
origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or
any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept
unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or
protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of
: MX-Nuevo León-Apodaca